Tuesday 26 May 2015

The Dream Fragment #11

I feel reluctant to write this down, mainly because I don't remember much, and man there's plenty of content. As you know my tiny brain memory cannot handle this much, even if it's a vivid dream, so I'll cut it in perspective. I'll surround it on one location and talk from there, yes?

THE HOSPITAL
Don't take the word for itself. Imagine that, but a run down one, like those with tall walls and only one floor, with long hallways leading to very small rooms and departments, akin to a clinic in scale.

THE SHOOTOUT
Probably the only thing I remembered from is when I was in a shootout with a bunch of friends (I know it's not the military because I'm holding a pistol) and we're clearing the opponent waves up from one direction. (I know a band called One Direction lol nothing to do with this dream) And in one round they decided not to fire, so I was just blindly firing and missed almost every bullet. I then stopped to see the enemy taking weapons from our side from my teammates and walking away with it, with no resistance from my friends too.

I mean, can he just get it away like that?

So this links to the visit to that hospital. One of them was seriously injured so we brought him her for surgery.

THE FISHBONE
Because it was in a primary role instead of a secondary one. I don't remember the beginning already, but suffice it to say my sis and I are choked from fish bones, and I think my sis died from it? (Touch wood) I brought a part of her (somehow she split herself into pieces lol) in a tin box to see one of the nurses and asked "Is it possible to retrieve something from a dead body? Like, the body is still intact."

The nurse gave me the disgusted face and replied me kindly, "No, and there is no point to do it anymore."

The doctor nearby noded in agreement and I walked away. As I walk out through the long hallways I threw the box away (sorry sis) and sputter the last fish bone from my throat before I left the facility. As I smile in joy of myself liberated from the choking, I sang myself a song. It was "Shadow" by cinema staff. You can listen to them online here.
<insert embed video here>
(if you see this come back later)

I guess that's all I remember. If it's weird to you it's even more to me when I woke up with such timing, synced with my alarm. Well, I must go prepare for my morning swim now. Bye.