Sunday 24 May 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #21

Hey guys. Man, if you spend an afternoon killing time on a computer game… you have no life. Like me. Well I do have a life, though not as implied, but still. I’ve got many things to do after this. APoL too perhaps. I’m close to doing up Chapter 16. As I mention, planning of general plot for the upcoming arc is already complete. Oops spoiler.

アニメ
ANIME
Punch Line: Well, what can I say? This show has plot. And they’re reminiscing it yet again. Yuuta comes back to where we started *wink* and makes efforts to change the outcome. Unfortunately I can’t understand the limits of the utopia the stupid cat is thinking of and not letting us do things directly, but it almost gets close to the previous outcome, as you will of course know is a failure. I mean, I see the meaning in going back time and time again, but this? We shall see what this main guy can do. Remember there is always a backup, which is a future him. LOL
Assassination Class 3rd-person: Yeah there was a third person who wants the bounty, and with the inherent failures of the students, someone takes an advantage on them. Man this is as exciting as it is infuriating, but this should be fun, considering Nagisa is the whole class’ trump card (of which no one notices until he gives that face), and I guess there may still be external agents involved in this. Well it’s about to end for this season, and I think this arc will come to a considerable conclusion. I just wonder if this is original content. Maybe I should go check.
Plastic Memories: (I noticed Mikakoshi does watch this, which is great xD) (OMG NOW THEN I KNEW IT WAS HER; read on to find out) Tsukasa ponders over what every human in Terminal Service does at some point, and they seem to be an exception, emphasising on welfare over procedure. A new Giftia Andie is introduced from another division, however she is not new to Eru, who remembers the past her like as if she didn’t get formatted of her OS. Oh well, that gives some thought (so much that they placed the opening at the back??) for the main guy as we go close to seeing the final conclusion to him and Isla, hopefully a nice one though.

The point I was pissed (previous paragraph) just now is that I finally found out online (which I can also do just by seeking the video) that the new character this week (Andie) is voiced by Mikakoshi! No wonder she was watching the show! And damn I was watching the whole episode thinking “who’s that familiar voice” and I swear I paused the video several times to think of the possibilities! Man, I feel so dumb! I’m so not befitting of being her fan. I feel so ashamed, I need to calm down.

Meanwhile, let’s move on with serious business. Damn, I must punish myself by listening to her radio broadcast for the rest of this holiday…

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well looks like being Soul King is great, or probably just possessing so much reiatsu. This is already a good enough example of the extrapolation of power when one has that much power, that terraforming can be done without his or her own hands. In this case, Yoruichi’s group arrived for sure, just… at a place no longer familiar. I swear that transformation that happened seemingly within minutes includes a castle full with mazes, checkpoints and opponents. Well at least for the top tier. Or maybe not, I don’t know.
Amari Mawari: Amari still wants to be hugged by the guy, so she tries all kinds of methods again, with a final success. Man if she really so wants is just give it to her already. Screw Kyouka and her beatings, really. *laughs*
A Channel: (what actually happens when you have to wait for the week to type this down lol) Well the girls talk about food, specifically Tooru and Run’s experience with Yakiniku (JFGI) and the many stupid yet funny things that happen along the way. I wished I had such a friend, even if she’s dumb, haha.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well this week isn’t much as I just ended up giving KANA-BOON’s new single the thumbs up. The music video is a dance. Really. It includes the guys in the band. How did they convince them do to it, seriously? Anyways, this comes much better than expected, so I just gave it in the end. Next week’s release is already out apparently, it’s Sasaki Eri’s debut single, which is just the opening theme for Anime Plastic Memories (I listened to it before watching the show; I’m dumb) too. Not bad for the A-side, and I shall not talk about the B-side. Talking about Anime theme songs, the ending song of the same show doesn’t sound great from the “extended preview” from this week’s episode. So much for nicer melody than the opening. Oh well, we shall talk about it the week after then. Or next week, actually.

On new song previews, we have plenty on the list, many appearing in the future weeks too. Ajikan’s new album songs sound… very Western (clearly Gotoh is already heavily influenced by them), so giving topic songs for now is not going to be easy until the full album release. negoto’s new song doesn’t sound that great, so I may just give it a miss again. I’m always on or off with them anyway. Aki-chan’s new song preview is out on this week’s radio broadcast (which I DID NOT LISTEN TO because I thought she said next week), and it sounds prospective. I’m never really worried about Tsuji Ayano writing songs, so this may end up being a good one. Now for the B-side. Next week perhaps? I’ll surely be listening, because Mikakoshi says she’s going to be in it next week! Yesh.

 

 

That’s it I guess. My arms are tired from an afternoon of non stop tapping on my PC (on both hardware), and I need to settle the new song too. The order I had from like two weeks ago will probably be here by next week, so stay tuned for that too. (TrySail FTW) (for now, haha) (Their second single announced liao wor, opening theme of next season Anime, with ClariS doing ending theme) (what an awesome combination)

Okay, that’s a little too much aftercontent. Anyways, I’m thinking hard and pushing myself to plan for what’s next on APoL apart from my (hopefully useful) physical regime and playing games, so we shall see then. Until next time… don’t play too many games. Even if you do, show restraint. YouTube is a better place to kill time, really. Oh yeah I’m still playing with my phone too huh…

[P.S.: It’s the top three! (OK exclude the first one) Well in my opinion anyway, and has always been ever since I watched something other than BLEACH. lol

Next week’s proposed to be a Kana-chan week, so look forward to that. Not that she is going to propose to me anyway. (I know lousy pun) I’m going to propose to her, hehe. (Audience: Lousy pun x2)]

[P.P.S.: Man that episode of Plastic Memories… I could swear I recognise that voice, but I thought it was someone else who has a feminine voice but didn’t thought of that little tint of boyish voice within is actually Mikakoshi! I know that! But I just couldn’t recognise her voice from that! I never thought of it! Goddammit I am so bad. I feel like apologising to her personally. Even though that probably is impossible, isn’t it? Haiz. (Period.)]