Sunday 31 May 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #22

Hey, guys. Call me a game developer. (Audience: WUT REALLY) Nah not really. I’m back on my long-dormant quest to recreating my childhood created game, if you guys know what it is. If not, maybe I’ll do it up and we see how far I can go. It’s tough, really, even without programming.

In other news, I think I need to draft this thing. My best opinions are easily forgotten and only happen immediately after I watch the material/media. Really, I’ll do it starting next week, I guess.

アニメ
ANIME
Punch Line: More of the past is explained, and more of the future is also revealed. In this revisit (lol), we see more of Yuuta’s role in avoiding the disaster, and how much he can’t do to change it. Well, at least not directly. The least he could do is stop joining the girls in the singing, really. Weirdest things are not the endings this time round (as we know why that someone fainted), but more of the awkwardness of how a fax machine can foretell the future. Hmm… Talk about weird, huh.
Assassination Classroom: The class continue their pursuit and found the guys who drugged their drinks. He was defeated nonetheless, and we’re up to the next “boss”. I've got spoilers regarding the bosses (so that sucks as a viewer) that there are two more, and the final one is not unfamiliar. Even so, Karma is going to kick the sh*t out of that idiot standing before him, and we may be looking forward to an awesome ending for this adaptation of the manga. Yeah, I checked it.
Plastic Memories: (oops haven’t watched yet) (I'm back, haha) It’a all about romance, apparently, and it got Michiru (and me) excited for some reason. That is good, they have a point, and I can see why. But as more people may want to poke in to the couple’s affairs, we may see more obstruction yet more clarification of understanding. Really, Tsukasa, open a conference and tell the world about it, okay? And don’t sob over it after that. I guess that is not going to be easy, but seeing this show going at this pace, I see that in the future. This show might just end on a pleasant note, if not more touching than expected. I’m looking forward to it.
See? I write more if I do it right after- Yeah.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Time to attack, so this is just another chapter of more talking, which is fine. We just need to know the fighting is not far in front of us, and I hope Kubo will get this done and over with soon, really.
Kuroshitsuji: Looks like the guys found some cover for now, and why the hell the shinigamis from UK are coming to Germany?? Oh well ignoring the internationality of this underworld (like, literally) organisation, the guys are safe, but they seem to find out more about Undertaker's visit to that abode of... I don't know who that guy's name is, but it may seem... Undertaker is really, really up to something. Especially when the shinigamis are also talking about it too. Interesting.

On the other hand, the votes... I mean, if you don't know who the top few are you are an idiot. Or you're just not a fan of this show. I know, so I'm happy.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Quite a lot this week as a boom strikes again (I know I didn't say this last week) as I review two albums and one single. Ajikan's album is much of debate within myself at least, and I'm not prepared to give any for now, I don't know. On the other hand, Tsuji Shion's single is pretty appealing (not just the fan service preview) in terms of melody, and I tell you, it's been nostalgic.
I hope her album is not far away, as I'll be looking forward to that. Also, I gave another chance to Tainaka Sachi and her latest album and I must say I'm impressed. The music style is subtle yet familiar, and the only thing that is stopping me from me giving her the whole album is her high-pitched voice. She isn't like that back then, but now... it seems to be a hurdle. But I think I can give the melodies, really.

Next week is pretty interesting, as I contest this tweet I mentioned a few days ago:
.lady.'s (read as "dot lady") new single is out next week, and there is a chance this single may be on my shelf soon. I can foresee that, but I don't guarantee that result. I also heard Imai Asami's new single (Anime Plastic Memories ending song), and as expected it isn't impressive. The B-sides sound like remakes of familiar tunes, and the whole production sounds... pretty sloppy? Like many other Anime releases? Oops. Well I'm just voicing my opinion...



I guess that is all this week, as I said I shall try to not forget my constantly updating a draft before I post here. And besides, that medium I use to post my stuff is now down, but it won't be affecting much for now. Not until I review another release and need tables. Anyways, I shall see about that, and meanwhile, I shall post from Blogger itself, and through my phone. Until next time, guys.

[P.S.: Did I mention last week that this week's images feature a certain celebrated female voice actor??

Hell yeah Kana-chan. Lesser next week, and I shall do it in moderation from now. Why so, I also don't know... lack of resources?]