Saturday 6 June 2015

The Dream Record #11

Wow. I'm here yet again. Which probably means I took some time to see if I can recall everything or not before I start. Honestly saying? Not really. Nonetheless, we shall continue.

I was given a form to attend some... math-related event apparently, you know, like those that need parental consent? But this time on page 2 of this form is a blank space indicating nothing else besides needing me to fill up a location to get my identity card in order to register for this trip. I (for some unknown reason) wrote my secondary school down (really) and got out my attire for going to school. (I know WTF) As I left the place and I was crossing an overhead bridge I thought to myself:

"Will I get caught if I do not (bear in mind I'm describing my current staying-at-home appearance) shave and cut my hair? Won't I get punished for this?"

Sensing something bad may just befall on me, I quickly went back to this original location (feels like an apartment but it's not; you'll see why) and changed out of it. I then approached a friend nearby to ask about what to do with this.

"You can just fill in anywhere, like, I can fill in any school I went before. It's just to get your identification card."

Huh? I was even more confused than I was before. The form mentioned about getting one's identification card but did not mention specifically where (like, in this country you get it in a location, after registering with the authorities) and how. I then approach a middle-aged lady nearby at a counter near the exit.

"What? Now then you want to go for the expedition? It's about to end already, you know?"

She clearly shows me the front page indicating the registration time and period of the trip. She scratches her head and continues.

"If you want to go, you need to register your identification. The location is for us to send to the relevant place to inform them of your arrival to fetch the card, provided if you do not have it with you."

And yes, I somehow do have my card with me.

Later, we arrive at some place that looks like a convention but not the right place (I didn't pay to go in anyway) and noticed that the period for registering the trip has ended after the lady is repeatedly pacing around with my form to check and request assistance of my current status. She then passed the form to me and told me I was really too late and told me not to regret it because I took my time.

Which brings us this morning's Song of the day: SCANDAL's "Namida no Regret" from like four years ago. Don't worry, I heard it a couple of days ago, that is why I cab recall it.

Spooky isn't it? Searching for my own identity? And like, school coming back to haunt you? Not like I'm out of it yet, but still. Cya guys soon; My arms are getting tired.