Sunday 7 June 2015

The Dream Fragment #12

I thought of it the whole morning, and I guess I should write it down.

I dreamt of a new song. Not written by me, and it's revealed by a band I'm still waiting ever since three years ago. It's VELTPUNCH, for those who don't get the Tweet I posted in the morning.

They were on a stage, you can take it to be a day live because it certainly wasn't dark like an underground location. I sneaked in through the back door (probably because I had no money) and watched as they reveal and perform their new song. I was critical, but generally agreeing on the song I was creating all along in my mind, knowing of their style and music. I was walking out impressed by their performance and when I wanted to approach them as they left the stage to the exit, I saw a few of my friends. And it's those Anime friends, so unlikely to come for a J-Rock performance.

That is all I remember. If I can remember the melody I'll be a genius. If I can write this song down and pass it to them for their next album, it'll be a miracle. Cya guys tonight then, I'm almost done with Entertainment News.