Sunday 14 June 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #24

Wow this title is getting weak in meaning. I need another slogan. Read on while I think about it.

Aw man, the second half of this year is going to be SO GOOD, I think I need to get back to my physical regime. Yeah, I stopped two weeks to play GTA V. I know. I'm too lazy.

アニメ
ANIME
Punch Line: Wow. Again I'm amazed. Of how much of a cliffhanger previous episode makes, and how much we still don't know of the ending. It has one, but it's going to be so irritating to get to it. Suffice it to say there is nothing to do about it as the point of history happens once again, and something's got to happen. Hopefully, not the same thing. And hopefully it'll be epic. That's what's important, I guess?
Assassination Classroom: Well as expected, they reach to the mastermind. And yes, it's spoilers, but it's that Takaoka-sensei that got kicked out after a fight with Nagisa. And he's here for revenge, for satisfaction, and thanks to him, a reason for Nagisa for cut him into big parts and sell in a butcher's shop. Oops. I think I got hyped by the show. Well done episode anyways, never got this pissed ever since... I also don't know when? Oh well, the last episode next week will be interesting to watch.
Plastic Memories: As the first few minutes of this latest episode shows, it's an episode of romance. And they'll not spoil it for the ending that is impending them, that couple. And that is good, because hardly this show gets to this direction, and it's pretty nice. But of course remembering that it's about to end for Isla, it's going to get kind of crazy very quickly. Hope they're prepared for it, because I am. *fantasising Ten-chan and me going out together* (totally impossible even though we same age xD)

If you're wondering what shows I watch next season, besides "WORKING!!" Season 3 and "Sore ga Seiyuu!", I may start by taking a look at those I know in the show's theme songs. There are quite a handful.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Either one of them is going to die (which is quite obvious who), or one of them is going to die following a long, lame story that no one is interested about. Okay, we are told about a given time, so story-telling should be avoided, isn't it? Damn you Kubo, making things so obviously unfair...
A Channel: Yuuko was meeting a friend (sadly we'll never get to see it), but she lost her phone. Thankfully of all people Tooru is here to save the day, helping her search everywhere (where she went, her chest etc.) (??) for it and it turns out it's in the restroom. Man, girls should stop forgetting stuff. It's weird for the guys to go find it for them, like, in the public toilet. Oh well, not my chance anyway, haha.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week's main focus is Satomi-chan's first full album I guess, and at first listen (while I'm playing GTA) it sounds all right. Moreover she stretches genres that I wouldn't listen to, or beats that may not be of my liking, but I apparently will take a couple of songs if all goes well. For a first album it's... about the same as Kana-chan? Oh well, we shall see in future years anyway.

In more news and previews, the new music video for Anime Punch Line's ending theme song came out, and... I feel like not giving it. The video. The song? Well there's a couple of weeks to go, so I shall see about it then. Also, I saw a 15-second preview of Aki-chan's new music video. I was screaming internally, really. And with that I gave it to her again, or that free photo gift that comes with it, haha. In more news, there's also Kuusou Iinkai, and first impressions of their TWO MVs are pretty good. I'll definitely give it a listen, contrast to that album they released at the start of the year. Who says I'm not prepared for summer? I just... don't go out.

That's all, I guess. Been spending a lot of time playing, so this is as much as I can remember and absorb for now. I hope it's not enough for you guys, so you'll come back next week as many Anime will conclude their series. I'm still thinking about APoL, and when that works... I feel like starting a Kickstarter campaign to do this. Haha, jkjk. I'll make my parents jaws drop if I ever do this. Cya guys anyway, and until next time... I know I'm alone. And I'm fine with it. Really.

[P.S.:Oh the last one? That's going to be removed off its watermark in two weeks.

And there won't be more until I get more. Too bad. I'll stare at Ten-chan and wait for Aki-chan for the time being.]

[P.P.S.: One more thing. VELTPUNCH really is coming out after three years of keeping quiet and the release of their best album. Even a music video has been tweeted to be in the making. This year is going to be awesome. We need someone to take the top ranks this year. *laughs*]