Sunday 21 June 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #25

I'm lost. Somewhere. I hope I find a way out. And when I mean "find a way out" I mean doing things up this summer. I've only like, a month and a half left? I think I can make it. Barely.

You know I'm in for many things right? Those that aren't what I want. But even those I want to do are not done. I really need to do something about it. Probably start tomorrow I guess.

(I always say that, but man...)

ANIME
Punch Line: At this action-packed episode where I'm left speechless in the later half of the show... I mean, look at that. I don't care about the ending already. This shit is going to somewhere, even if it's a bad ending. Likely a happy ending will happen, likely the perfect world of Korai House will not exist (because not everyone is killed besides them), but humanity will likely be saved. With another episode to go, I can't help but see something epic happen. Even Ito-chan is trying to help, you see. (You're right I did feel that last scene familiar to a movie scene where the hero sees thousands of arrows coming at him. But this time it's a house instead of a human, and all the arrows are missiles. This is going to be crazy.)
Assassination Classroom: And I forget this show is not about killing again. Really, again. Nagisa took out his opponent without a hitch, and everyone was actually fine, corresponding to rules of the hired assassins. This makes this show so low-rated on the murder scale and so high on the popularity scale as the season ends with some beach fun. Seriously. Anyways this was a pretty hyped up climax leading to an ending, and I won't say it's done exceptionally well, but done well it is. And there's a second season announced. You bet I will continue watching. Problem is will this story end? I won't know, even if I'm curious. *looks at manga*
Plastic Memories: Well well what do we have here. That nice ending we all desire. At least I do, and from this 2nd last episode it seems to suggest so. Tsukasa did had intentions to do stupid things like what he witnessed from his jobs, but all is well. Isla can take it, the office is cheering them on even till the end, and I can never forget the excess in tsundere fanservice. Really, Michiru-chan, why aren't you the main girl. Anyways, glad to know this show is not going to its worst case scenario, and likely we'll get a chance to see another Giftia of the same body next week! This would be interesting. Honestly saying why don't Isla do it like Kaori-chan (Isshuukan Friends.)?? *thinks for a while* Oh! I get it. The diary...

漫画
MANGA
One Week Friends: With this chapter comes the last volume (yeah it's kind of short), but we know a lot more now. Kujou now doubts himself for being responsible for Kaori-chan's memory loss as she heard the conversation with his brother those years ago. If I could recall anything, then he may still be wrong considering it's also partly Kaori-chan's fault for causing herself the incident and for thinking too much on her side. Still, good thing things are resolving by people remembering stuff (not Kaori-chan for sure), but as we move closer to the ending... I sure hope things end well. I don't even know what ending I'm supposed to expect here. Kaori-chan has so many "friends"...
BLEACH: After what, 200+ chapters we FINALLY get to the truth, of how the Quincy army is created. Remember, the world started about 2000 years ago under Shinigami rule (we're talking about Soul Society here), and that is how the other army started, starting from conquering the human world. Well that was ambitious of that bad leader, but I see potential betrayal here again. Remember Ichimaru Gin? Yeah, that might just happen again. Sorry if there's plenty of spoilers here, just can't help myself. Things are finally getting explained. (Also, a story about stupid boys hanging out together is not necessary)
Amari Mawari: So apparently some minor characters thinks Haru is a bad guy. Well Kyouka thinks so too, and yes this boy knows too little about Haru to judge him anyways, also he aligns to so much of being good than bad that he thinks otherwise. Anyways, nice chapter, let's move on. (Audience: This is it?) Yeah! There's only like ONE PAGE of Amari-chan! Am I supposed to spend more time talking about that-

Let's move on. (lol)

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week brings up a few releases that I've been waiting for, and Satomi-chan's album has been confirmed. I am only giving two new songs, in order not to spoil my impression of her singing career. (That sounds harsh, isn't it?) In other news:

Oops, wrong one. But then man, miwa's live is something. Surprised about the fact that I get to view her latest live within like, a few days, I'm happy about listening to her life, and decided to give one of her songs, and her single, a chance. Other awaited reviews include some music from PHONO TONES new album, which is great for the first two tracks and then it didn't sound as good as I thought. Maybe it's because I'm missing SPECIAL OTHERS that much that I start to think their music resembles the awesome band, though never able to replace them as I did not continue to give more tunes after the first two. I did try, but to no avail. I mean, the other songs. Also on the list just today is .lady. new single, and if you ever recall from last year I definitely did mention about this five-member group of voice actors (which includes Mikakoshi and Rumi-chan), that do fine radio and is doing another set of theme songs for it. This time I took the ending, in contrast to their first single. Nonetheless, I think they're not bad. An infamous group they may not be in singing, but everything else, hell yeah they are in. You should listen to their radio sometime. Available internationally, provided if you understand Japanese. Besides that there's still the video footage, so I'll watch every week, hehe.

Oh yeah, there's still the niconico live of sphere, just short of Tomacchan and they replaced it with Kumatsu the bear (derived from her family name) and played around and ate weird food while she stays at home to recover. Hope she's fine really. And I guess that's also how we got video footage from her weekly radio broadcast from yesterday. (I know this has nothing to do with Klassic Note, but hey, it's me.)


I guess that's it then. Anything else I forgot probably is due to the nap I had just now, or just I'm tired and I'm not prepared for the future. Haha, I know. I'm one pessimistic freak. Don't worry, it won't affect APoL progress much, but I'll get to it. I just need to sit down to write under this hot weather. And there's that game too, I should get to it by probably drawing the sprites again? Hell if I do it it'll be real summer coming at me. Cya guys then, and until next time... enjoy the awesome shots below. xD

[P.S.: Either is I'm bored of Ten-chan, or WOAH!!
Haha guys, that one's her front, and... that one's her back.
(Yes it's the same girl, just two months different)
Introducing Baba Fumika (no really, that her name); two years younger than me, and about to carve a career for herself. I'm already impressed by...  the lengths she goes for photography.]
[P.P.S.: Not more to come for her (especially if you want more lol) (Audience: Aw...) as Aki-chan's new single is coming. And since this is an act of sudden curiosity (I guess), she won't last long. Probably. Well her website is updated, and Tomacchan's new photobook is out, and there's Rumi-chan too... *trying not to nosebleed* *touched nose and it's dry* Oh well I shall see. *laughs*]