Sunday 7 June 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #23

OMG I HAVE BAD NEWS. FOR MYSELF. MY PHONE IS WIPED. I don't know how, but it is wiped. Like, someone literally pressed delete on my internal storage folder. (FYI using Android, stock Android) Good thing new software saved most of my app data, but my media is gone. More later if I have the mood to type after I factory reset this sh*t.

And man am I glad that I followed my advice last week and reviewed after I watched or read something this week. And thus, my workload is lightened. Let's get to it, shall we?

アニメ
ANIME
Punch Line: Well more truths are revealed as we continue this recollection/reboot of some sorts, and we finally know of the third Uber-fied person who escaped the lab. And apparently there is certainty in the ending (that an asteroid will hit) and what is done within the time left is actually to ascertain this reality?? No wonder that cat told him not to change history. You don't even have to; it's going to happen anyway. Wow. Now a miracle needs to happen to Yuuta already, seriously.
Assassination Classroom: Well didn't know the bad guy got owned this easily, as we move on to see (I saw the spoiler from its official Twitter account) a Nagisa dressed as female. Seriously, and that attracted one of the rich guy's boys, don't ask me why. With that these two parts out of the way, the guys have some guns (which could be of some use definitely) and hopefully plenty more poison and stun guns as backup. Seriously, and you though this was all about knifes and fake guns only.
Plastic Memories: If you think till now this show is some romance comedy... you may not be wrong. But I can guarantee after this it's the finale, and (hopefully) it'll be more serious than this. Man, emotional episode, testing how much Isla has locked herself up in emotions, and really everyone in the office is so into it. Now if you tell me to work in another department of Terminal Service I will quit. Seriously. And it's not because Isla (not loli) or Michiru (not S/M) or Kazuki (not into older women) or that other girl (???) is there.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: The guys are finally ready to attack as the new world dawns upon them. Well it's going to be a maze and many opponents, but that'll be later. Meanwhile, there seems to be more attackers than defenders, which is never a good thing. I mean, even the whole Soul Society against Aizen and it took Ichigo's one hit to stop him. Come on Kubo; extremity is not an option.
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san: The school festival is up, and Tina wants some fun. Unfortunately the school holds it once every two years (that sucks), and Yuuto doesn't have a life. She wants him and Kotone to go to the festival together, but she knows full well the relationship between the two. So, she has an idea. Not awesome, but great. If you missed the cosplay hint within the chapter, I bet you that is a clue. Man I wished I had a friend such as Tina... lol

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week should feature a couple more singles, but Imai Asami's new single (which I mentioned last week) and Ajikan's album are the only things I can talk about now. So that sucks. .lady. new single is not out yet, and I definitely forgot that Satomi-chan's first album is out only next week. So well, nothing much here this week. I gave two songs from Ajikan and gave chance to Imai Asami. Her voice is good man, just... the song. Sorry. It's Klassic Note.


That's it for this week. Next few weeks will brings us closer to the endings for all three shows as I welcome new Anime next season (looks like it's not much again, besides those two), and BLEACH probably will continue to get exciting. Cya guys next time, and hopefully by next week I can get APoL Chapter 16 going and me over the fact that I may have deleted all the stuff on my phone BY MYSELF. F**k me, man...

[P.S.: Good thing I can still do this segment, even if it starts from the phone. Bad thing is the source files are gone. Very sad.

There's more next week, as Mikakoshi continues to shower us (well me at least) with more selfies. There's more to come, just lesser.]