Sunday 5 July 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #27



Hey guys, it's another week. Which means my holidays also passed another week, and I'm another week closer to the next semester of school. Dammit, why am I reminding myself so much?

On the other hand, I'm hoping to get rid of that something as soon as possible. Hopefully by the next issue I will be done with it. Hopefully. Need to push myself on this one.

アニメ
ANIME
WORKING!!!: Wow.

They just played as many stuff as they could in just one episode. Welcome back to Wagnaria, where two people are searching for two other people, Inami is not so afraid of guys, rumours of love are flowing around the store, and something big is going to happen. After all, it's likely the concluding season, so who doesn't want to see some happy endings, yes? Unlikely so, but then there's emotions, there's comedy, and everything else familiar is falling into place already. I wouldn't say I missed the series, but then it's great it came back for more. Third serving sure is a lot, but then who would stop?

As with most sequels, there are some expectations, but watching this show, I feel like not mentioning them too much, in case it doesn't happen. For example, about Satou and Todoroki. Man, they can like go on a date or something behind Kyouko's back, that would be great. And Inami-chan's fear of men seems to be dwindling, which may bring good news by the end of the season.

This episode, Takanashi is hanging out with a girl we saw last season, Otoo is back, but misses the reunion of his Houdini-magician wife (seriously), and Kyouko is thinking. Yeah, like for three seconds before she forgets about it and continues to consume her bribe, the food. Anyways, this season is starting out strong, and it will likely too, as we see more love and stuff next episode. Man IT'S BACK BITCHES!!

(Yeah had to extend this a bit because this is the only show out this week xD)

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well well, what do you know. It appears that those two are the same after all. And more than the same, but more of the same type of Quincy that is able to only supply reishi to other people. Interesting. That somewhat also explains why the main bad guy (I hate his name) has been sorting out powers of his Sternritter army, because he's very good at doing so. Just wondering how much it takes for him to use that power as his own (so he doesn't have to keep giving only), and we get a conclusion to the meaningless fight we all know the ending to. Oh well, everyday event in this story. NEXT!
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san: A long-awaited chapter of this story brings us the last that I want to see in this, which kind of reminds me of a similar show that promoted it in an Anime for two seasons: cross-dressing. Oh well, it's Tina's idea anyway, and the humiliation is pretty minimal in my opinion (there are a dozen more shows that bring down the guy a lot more than this one), and I should've guessed it. Although he really looks better than Takanashi in WORKING!!. Besides, I'd rather cross-dress for Kashiwagi-san than Inami-san, really. No offense though, but really. Haha.

Yay update: Another chapter is out, and yeah there's a feeling things are about to end, because mainly if the cat is let out of the bag, then all hell breaks loose and it's a good way to end the story. Man please don't, as the status quo can last for another 100 chapters, lol. Anyways, Tina is very uncomfortable about seeing a potential yet distant couple amongst her friends, and makes the two even more awkward between themselves. Thanks Tina-chan, you did a great job. Now who's going to resolve this problem again? Yuuto? Kotone? I have no idea.

P.S.: Really want to see this as an Anime sometime (not just a Manga 2.5), and probably this will make me love Ayahi-chan. Probably.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week supposedly is focused on Ayachi's live performance I watched at the start of the week, but due to personal preferences I also spent some time in Audioleaf and also Skream, which has alternative rock and is a published magazine (thanks Kuso Iinkai for the heads up), and I came back with good results. A half a dozen YouTube videos that if you haven't noticed is on my playlist already.

As you can see (by the time this list gets updated) it's mostly female vocals, but then it's not me.
SpecialThanks sounds great when they don't sing English songs (you would be surprised to know that Misaki - the girl that should be your new favourite after watching the music video above - has an impression of rock sung only by Americans lol) and is releasing their second album next week to celebrate their 10th year together (it's full album of 15 tracks, serious) (and why did I take this long to know this girl) (oh right, the English songs), Kiriku to Majou (don't ask me why the name) reminds me a lot of sunday morning bell (if you still remember them back in 2012) plus a fantasy feel to it, as I only am able to review two of their... not many songs available online. After walking around looking at recent activity from VELTPUNCH (which of course I haven't got to listen the latest single yet, damn) I stumbled upon PURPLE HUMPTY (not to be confused with any fictional character) and their simple, easy listening tunes. I'm very impressed.

This is not all, but this is for now. I introduced six tracks on Twitter, so you can see which one didn't get shortlisted. Anyways, this isn't it, as I wait for two more releases alongside Kuso Iinkai next week, and that will reveal more songs from my search from the start of the month. Ayachi? Well...


That's it I guess. I need to collect my mood and set my targets for next week soon, like later, probably. Tomacchan's photobook has been seen lurking around (YESH) (lol) the back alley, and I'll see her on my phone screen very soon. Until next time...
[P.S.: Nothing much this week. Just Aki-chan and her melon. *ROFLMAO*
Pun not intended (or if there is any), but man any girl with a watermelon will make me wonder. And this is in a magazine serialisation, which means there will be more. Especially when you saw the images from her blog posts. *salivating* (that watermelon, please)]