Sunday 2 August 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #31

Well hello guys. Since I'm pretty busy restarting the computer and spending hours moving stuff to format my hard drives on this new system (Yeah!), let's get this done very quickly, yes?

By the way, the Windows 10 review I promised? I'll reach a week and then do a post. Four days in already and... I think I can come to a conclusion already.

アニメ
ANIME
Sore ga Seiyuu!: Entertaining to say the least, the three girls finally get their chance to be in a unit, for which is only made possible due to more enthusiasm on creating that package within Anime in the recent few years. (Like, as if you guys heard of Alice5 anyway) (Or if you did you must be old enough to be my parent) (okay maybe not) That executive producer seems to be very enthusiastic about this (very comedic and dramatic too), and came out with their general plan of action, rising from their web radio on the Anime they just ended. This might be a good chance for them to take on a full-time career, as part-time jobs will probably be a part of their past once they get real famous. As with a reality check, I guess not everyone's circumstances are the same, and yeah for example at MusicRay'n (you know, sphere, TrySail) I bet they won't know that their audition will lead to them having to be friends together for life as they form a unit and sing songs for Anime and everything else that follows. Despite that, it will be easy to grow to love everything, from the name to the rapport to being accepted and loved by many, which is why voice acting is getting popular as a job, especially for females I guess. This also explains how the real Earphones group got formed: Because of an Anime, the one that is on now. Next week the girls are attending an event (OMG I swear I got a deja vu over here, in my dream; I paused right here not knowing how to continue) from an Anime (probably the one that just ended), and two of them pose more major characters than one that blew up three episodes in, so we shall get to see their popularity check, and hopefully it's as popular as what that guy mentioned about their web radio. This only continues to get more interesting. (BTW being in a unit is not about short dresses, Rin-chan. Even though that is one way for appeal. You see the audience, man.)
WORKING!!!: Yeah if you only remembered that Izumi's higher-up is a woman, you're not alone. lol Anyways, the focus this time is about Takanashi's depression from last week, and Inami is here to cheer him up. Of course not, but through a weird round of coincidences which I should bore Izumi about (she's tired already lol), they get to meet. Ironing things out apparently is not the answer for now (I think the saving is for the end I hope), but then they came to find out a little more about each other, and I guess that's particularly important. Next week looks interesting, but really I think too much Yamada might just drive me crazy. I mean, if I'm Souma I'll just quit my job to avoid her already.

漫画
MANGA
Amari Mawari: As if liking someone infinite number of times isn't enough... of course we're dealing with Amari, who likes that guy Haru as much as she likes Kyouka, her supposed guardian. I mean, this kind of thing? You probably should just ask a middle-schooler about her opinion, because seriously, love is very personal in my opinion.
BLEACH: This latest chapter could possibly be a mindf**k to many, but not to me. I'm a thinker, just like how I picture myself to the likes of Mayuri and Urahara-sensei, if you guys could recall. The Soul King's left hand could not have been landed on a mere Sternritter as we all remember who swallowed the King itself. On the other hand, Mayuri is not wrong either, which also means Kubo is not an idiot. (So stop being idiots the audience of the Internet lol) Likely in some way or another, as I've checked from previous chapters (or the wiki), is that the Quincy obtained the powers shortly after the King was devoured, and that could just be the cause of the power still manifested in its own ability of compression, because the Soul King definitely can crush people better than that Sternritter, yes? Things like the name probably wouldn't matter for now (which is why I didn't mention it at all, but you know who I'm talking about), because Mayuri managed to make it talk. If the next chapter is about salvation, then hearing Mayuri's viewpoint would nonetheless be more interesting than Kenpachi fighting. lol

SHOWS
MythBusters: This episode is on accidents, and many accidents have made into this show. Things like a falling pane of glass and lawn mowers without the safety cap are pretty natural here too, and the guys are here to test it. Surprisingly deadly though, that rock, and yeah if China has building glass that is not tempered then expect more accidents over their side.


音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week nothing much, because most of the week I'm still stuck without a computer. I definitely said goodbye to some of the reviews from 2 weeks ago, and I'm not picking anything much this week. Earphone's 2nd single is unlike their first, which also means I probably will not give a song anytime soon. But considering every Anime I watch I at least gave one song coming against the fact that I don't want Klassic Note to receive any more 3-star songs in the collection... Man I've been stuck with this for quite a while already, yes? I'll think about it. Probably I'll conclude next week.

Also next week I may spend some time (besides catching up on online games, seriously) to go visit some skream and Audioleaf again so I can catch some new songs from artists I still don't know.


Cya guys then, this one is pretty short if you exclude my long-as-usual comments for everything I watch. Until next time... I hope I'll be done with this com and move on to deliver more stuff before school starts again in like, 2 weeks time? Yeah. Bye.

[P.S.: If her discovering herself is as so...*nosebleed*
And this isn't the most skin Tomacchan has shown in the photobook. She... really can go to lengths.Thankfully I don't feel aroused to her because I ***** **** or else-]
[P.P.S.: Above text partially censored for family ratings, lol. Besides, I'm above 21, ok? I do anything I like.]