Sunday 9 August 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #32

It's not my birthday today, but it is for my hometown. Yeah, now you should know where I come from.

Oh heck, let's end this week already. School's approaching soon.

アニメ
ANIME
Sore ga Seiyuu!: I'm impressed. By the fact that despite this being a 4-koma manga, it received this much attention and focus. This episode we finally have Hocchan as a special guest, as Ichigo joins a live event for an announcement for a game. Pre-release events have a long way to talk about, but since it's her first time it's as if going for a live performance. And yeah, they really made Hocchan look so bad. Hopefully they asked for her permission. And I guess they failed on getting Tamura Yukari's one, haha. Anyways, nice episode again, and seeing the three girls grow will probably be an awesome thing to watch. I guess the last time I watch such things is like... K-ON? Moving on, they have a CD debut ahead of them, which we know in the industry as a demo. And I think we all know what that song is. And I liked it. So that's going to be an episode to watch next week. Yes!
WORKING!!!: If I reserve a "FINALLY" for every episode I watch this final season, you're not wrong. As we ponder upon how Popura looks when she is sick and acting cute (lol), we also see progress on the discovery of Yamada-kun to Aoi-chan. Yes the word is out again, but suffice it to say things really didn't turn out as funny as it should have been, which is the whole point. Souma took charge in letting Aoi-chan have time to consider the situation, and in the meantime... I saw the next episode preview. Cohabitation may be an option for Aoi-chan. Which is going to be interesting. If you can say I've not been so interested in her affairs until now. This show... is going better than I expected.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: As a perspective of an inventor, this fight is starting to get interesting. What is not is that (spoiler) Mayuri might just be in trouble. Oh well. The facts that he knows Hirenkyaku and has a suit made of repulsive explosive armour is already making him as weird as he is already. Glad he's prepared so he can be so smug about it. I'm standing on his side... for now.

SHOWS
MythBusters: Another episode on driving, but two myths that should've been tested within their ten years of busting myths. Anyways, simple yet great episode on proving that we can drive in reverse and we shouldn't drive with any form of distractions. Really, kids and GPS instructions are fine for this one.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Not much again this week. My visit to Audioleaf and Skream didn't bear any fruit, but then there's a couple of songs I probably will give after a few weeks of listening so I might as well give them now. Earphone's 2nd single is not great probably due to the fact that it's tied to Anime unlike its first single, and I think I can give a song to Yoru no Honki Dance, though not one of their new or old songs, but from the same single that got my dancing.

I rejected a couple of singles this week too, like Aqua Timez latest single because it wasn't impressive on first listen and there's the 10th year best albums next month so I'll decide by then, Also fhana's new single because it's another Anime song. I missed last year; they were great back then.


Overall a pretty unfruitful week in Klassic Note, but pretty well for the others. I'm enjoying Anime, and MythBusters just gets better to watch. Hopefully with a week of study I'll get my tastes and interests together, and then we'll be able to get the momentum going. Not very impressive compared to the same time last year though, new songs. Cya guys then, and until next time... I'll post a Windows 10 review. I'm bored, I'm tired to do it, but I'll do so. I promised it.

Even though I know I'll regret my opinions in a week. See you till then.

[P.S.: MOAR!
With school starting, I'll kick off the series of images even I feel embarrassed to look at. But then hey, I also want to put some selfies Mikakoshi has been posting on her Twitter account...]