Sunday 6 September 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #36

Yeah, I'm tired. Running a flu and I still have school tomorrow. That I have to go. And yeah, good thing again I've done most of them (even though half of it is done earlier today), or else I will just... I won't. I will collapse after I posted this, haha. Anyways, let's get started with new stuff, yes?

アニメ
ANIME
Sore ga Seiyuu!: Hmm this episode we talk about the man (or in this case woman) behind the scenes - the manager. Didn't know they do this much besides taking care of seiyuu (well newbie seiyuu of course), and the many things they have to do to keep them of value. Of course there's other stuff to the job, but man Konno is motivated to do so, as seen from her student days.We'll apparently see more Rin-chan next week, so that'll be interesting too. Touching stories may not be my thing, but it's a good chance to exhibit them in this show, I guess. The guest this week is... she does Inuyasha and Totoro, so you'll know who she is if you're an Anime fan. This show surely is giving many the chance to do stuff, many that'll take many shows to realise. FYI, I checked the voice actor for Konno the manager, and... Furuki Nozomi, she's still new. She also does the role for Sakamichi no Apollon, that guy Kaoru. Serious. Pretty shocked when you don't know who's behind the mic.
Ranpo Kitan: What an episode. Finally after two weeks of waiting we see the real guy behind the crazy formula which can apparently predict future events. As Namikoshi is the inventor of the formula and also has the headstart, he apparently controls all the events that are happening right now, even Akechi's, which is obviously a bad thing. This is going to be some fight man, and that's quite a good ending for this show. I'm looking forward to it, really. Picking up this show like, halfway wasn't a bad choice after all. I also know that I watch many of this type of cliffhanger shows, but hey, I like them, and that's good for me. Also, good background information for APoL, I guess. *laughs*
Kawaisou OVA: Wow. I don't even know where to begin. Considering that this is a show from like, a year ago, I'll keep things a little simple. It was nice to watch this again. Though the feelings of the main characters are getting into me, say Usa-kun and Ricchan, but then there's everyone else blended into a school festival experience, and yet again the distancing has been emphasised again. Of course you can say the ending sounds like a pairing for the two because it feels like an Anime type of ending story, but hey, it's still good. Sadly we probably won't see any more other than this, which makes me a little sad. Nonetheless, the jokes and drama are all in it, which is just nice to watch, even if it's a year later.
KimiUso OVA: Yeah another one I missed, but this time a few months ago. This show was great, but surprisingly they decided to do a flashback on this episode, where they show us the very cute children and their voices (YESH) and of course awesome music they Aniplex (animation production) still reluctantly show us snapshots instead of like... well it's hard to animate, yes? (lol) Anyways, it shows many scenes of importance, like how Takeshi came to become the likes of Kousei through eavesdropping on his piano session (little do he know there's a monster behind his back), and like many kids, everyone is surprised and inspired by perfection. Man, perfection stands no chance against the likes of balance, as shown in the show slightly, but also in APoL. *laughs* Nonetheless a good show itself, and definitely worth reminiscing about. I really wonder kids these days spend that much time seeking such perfection or not. Well I guess so...
WORKING!!!: Well the mother is back, and yeah according to the official website homepage the last character to be introduced is that long-haired, weird sadistic woman Shizuka, and also the mother of the Takanashi family. Despite her high status (and people disguising as her), she is pretty harsh on her kids considering her age, and has a very suspicious character to it. And of course she knows about Souta and his (we can conclude by now that it is his) girlfriend, and he strives to protect her. How we don't know. What I do know is the mother will probably the link to help make these two come together. Meanwhile, Kazue is living a silly story with Kyouko's surbodinates (which is quite nice to watch actually) (spare me the drinks if I were to be with Kazue), and Kyouko doesn't like Yachiyo's parfait. Oh damn, did she want to help her solve the relationship dilemma? Man this show has plenty of cliffhangers, but considering we're not far away form last episode there are things to hope for. I must say the production team (Aniplex) has done a pretty good job keeping this show alive and exciting. Here's to another interesting episode next week! *yay*

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Exciting stuff. Knew Nemu would come out into the open for some reason at least. Nonetheless, great fight, but the strategy is known, and the opponent can evolve in power like Kenpachi (well apparently with enough spiritual power you can do anything), so they are screwed. Well, at least Nemu is. Wishing her the best of luck for next chapter, and man they should do the Anime already. Really wanna watch how some of these fights pan out in animation.

SHOW
MythBusters: Another Star Wars episode? Furthermore none of them are realistic in Earth? Serious? I guess in this case I can only comment on the production and feasibility of the science of the myths, and I think Adam and Jamie got it as close as it can already. Other than that, a nice episode to watch them do plenty of special effects and stuff, but then we may not be expecting more after this episode. Yeah, from what I see there aren't any new ones, so... I guess they're on hiatus again. See you next time then, guys. (I meant the MythBusters, BTW)

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Not much again this week. I'm starting to think if this is supposed to be normal. I mean, last week I'm only reviewing one single, and one next week. I'm probably not giving Mina-chan her single already, and Tomacchan's single is at the end of the month. And that is pretty much it. How? Maybe I should go find more new songs, huh. Recently I've not been feeling well, so that'll have to wait. Funny it's this time of the year where new songs are at a all time low. Or I just need to go find new mainstream artists. Oh well, when I feel better, I guess. In other news, cozy diary (yes, Chinese artist) released their new song for a taste of what's to come of their album later this year, and man it's great. I like it, to a certain extent, and that is a good thing.


That's it I guess. Plenty of Anime, last episode of MythBusters probably for the year, and I need more new songs but I'm rejecting more than I can take them. Well, I always did. But it's just a lot more stricter. Cya guys then, and until next time... Ugh my head... *sniff*

[P.S.: More Tomacchan, yes? I'm bleeding internally. Thankfully fumika-chan is for the weekend.

And next week won't be much better. She's going to show more skin. What shall I do? Maybe I should stop for now. (No, I won't, haha)]