Sunday 30 August 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #35

I sometimes wonder why I'm still religiously doing this post every week, not that I'm religious though. But, it's a good gauge of what I'm NOT doing (which is study), and what happens around me that I'm missing on. I mean, new songs and shows etc. Yeah, missing some new songs recently.

アニメ
ANIME
Sore ga Seiyuu!: I thought the narration wasn't a thing until we finished with probably the next live performance animation I've seen ever since K-ON! second season. Man, that was something at least. (I know, Futaba should go out with her No.1 fan) Anyways, the narration is another example of stuff people hardly get to touch in their career, but when opportunity comes you cannot say no, for experience, for exposure, for knowing awesome people including this week's guest voice actor Machi Yuji, also super experienced and probably the guy to find for narrations in Japan. Well, not that I know of him anyway; I hardly get to watch Japanese TV here. Honestly saying, despite the fact in the show that Rin-chan was most popular followed by Ichigo amongst the three, I must say in real life it's definitely completely reversed, haha. Come on, I watch two main roles from Takahashi Rie and none from any of the other two. Now you know who I prefer already, huh. Takahashi here has great prospect in voice acting, I must say.
WORKING!!!: Yeah, in the battle of Yachiyo VS Otoo VS his wife, Haruna wins this round against feeding Kyouko in the restaurant. Man, that was funny, haha. Also, some other things get settled, like Kazue's relationship problems (I don't know how somewhat another person hitting him makes Minegishi himself realise what love is, but whatever) and Haruna probably coming in to stay (man she got plenty of script this episode), we also will probably get to see Takanashi's mother soon. Well I'm not keeping my hopes too high because they've covered her image for this long, but then I'll look forward to it if it comes. Man this show has so much development, it feels less of a drag than last season, probably. As always, this is how production works, and I'm glad this show is going to come to a conclusion.

No Ranpo Kitan this week, don't know why. Probably delayed schedule that I wasn't informed of. Dammit.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: I may be very confused as of now, but I think I get the picture somehow. Mayuri is about to get screwed before Nemu appears to dodge an arrow for him. Man first thing, he would've survived anyway, or at most stopped this fight by vanishing in another form anyway (I hope no one forgot that), but then now we're talking about consciousness of androids? Well I don't know, but then we now know of Nemu's real name, and probably that she isn't "created" by him. If that is not worse, apparently this leader-subordinate relationship is very absolute, which may not be good news. Anyways, she probably won't die I guess? Mayuri has so much of a reason to not die. We know that, haha.

SHOW
MythBusters: Almost forgot about the show that ends the week, and man are sharks awesome. Nonetheless, they are back with more shark repellents and unhappy busted myths, and they turn out good. Looks like it is scientifically proven that no being in this world likes the smell of their dead species. I mean, you smell a dead body and you won't run away? You must be a weird freak. But then that also begs the question of who potentially going to sell these commercially now that it's been proven? Oops.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Damn I watched two lives of Kalafina's best live this year and Kana-chan's 3rd album live on TV broadcast recently and I can't seem to get a song from them. Okay, at least one, I guess, but still. And then there's the usual Sayuri's single which is great if she didn't put old remixed songs into the release. I've not been finding anything much this week, and I guess I might just do so seeing that I don't have many releases in the upcoming month. This year... has not been much. Which is great, because 200+ songs per year is kind of crazy, and taxing. And things will pick up next month as far as I know.

I need to find more songs. The desperation is killing me. And I'm also limited by my own creativity and expectations of new songs. Argh, damn myself...


I guess this is it then. *sigh* After thinking so much about entertainment, I need to think of myself some time. Seeing the future ahead of me is tough, but at least I'm going on a computer fair (as I would call it generically) with my family next week. Cya guys then, and until next time... I don't know. Just... don't think negatively. Go out. Don't be like me. Yeah, also the stuff I tell my nephew and niece. *sigh*
[P.S.: Yeah fanboys, here's your weekly dosage of bikini. And some Baba Fumika-chan.

I need to stop posting this. Too much for my physical health. My mental health, however, is going good. Without any girls in my life. (Audience: Man, serious?) Yeah. It's my fault... *sob*]