Sunday 11 October 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #41

Hello to all. I have come with a lighter heart. Well, purely because I'm supposedly having school at home. Stupid e-learning weeks. Do we still need those right now? Anyways, I'll be free, very free, and I know I won't watch on all the lessons, so I have more time for entertainment. Or a shopping spree, whichever is more convenient. *laughs* Let's start.

アニメ
ANIME
Subete ga F ni Naru: Contrary to what many sites portray as plain in the first episode of this new show, this is actually a setup for what is to come. We know of a professional, who apparently has this side of a kick (than sidekick) who is a rich girl with connections, and knows of a genius programmer of which is probably the reason that professional hired her (sorry don't remember names for now so this will have to do). Depsite the many minor characters popping up, we can clearly see that for now, the background of the genius and the mystery of her potentially killing her parents (I question motives, but take integrity as priority until it fails) (see I'm thinking like a genius too) are of interest and the guys are going to that island in which she resides to find out. Funny the episode ends with a watch timing, but that piques interest. Does that show a time needed to access the facility? Or a specified time of communication? (I'm thinking realistic stuff here, not magic portals) We'll get to know.

I'm interested in this show, so I'll watch with the three episode rule. But for now, I must say I like the theme songs, so I think this will be here to stay.

Sakurako-san: I think the title is too long, but knowing her name is enough to get more information about this new show. She is a person who knows a lot about bones, so much as to be her profession. Her time is spent with his fiance's niece, who apparently is the main guy also a high school student which this show tries to create the impression that he has a vibrant school life. I may be wrong, but hey, I can watch a couple of episodes before making a decision. Honestly saying, this show will not catch my attention if it continues to make elaborate plot (dialogues aren't fluid probably in Sakurako-san's accent, and narratives are aplenty), then besides the introduction to this show I guess this may not be worth watching. I'll give the benefit of the doubt and still watch it, but if it focuses less on storyline but more on the idea about bones and such meaning they miss that opportunity to create a high school story... Very likely I'll still drop this. I shall see about it for myself. Mysteries must be mysterious in nature, you know.

MANGA
BLEACH: As much as reasonable of a chapter in this story goes, looks like Kyoraku picked a Sternritter close to god powers to fight with again, the other being that one who fought with Mayuri. Then again, he's fine by himself (and I thought Kubo won't resort to showing us stuff even Soifon can go without releasing her zanpakuto) (lol illusions), but then now that that Final Form is out for someone close in power to the leader himself, we may be in for some good fights. Then again, it feels familiar, but instead of a buttload of eyes it's a whole bunch of snipers. Oh well. We'll see how this goes.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
I finally took into my hands to review a couple of Anime soundtrack of shows I don't recall of them due to the music behind it (Punch Line, Plastic Memories), but anyways I've done it, so that's into Klassic Note considerations as usual. Nothing much released this week, but plenty of stuff released next week, so that's good news. This week I finally gave two (new) songs from nano.RIPE's singles collection before I found out that:

Also another from cozy diary's debut album, and that song I never got to listen to from Tainaka Sachi 's latest album, and apparently after a week or two after a month of chasing on her YouTube channel in hopes of her releasing that last topic song I didn't get to hear for some reason, and she released it, two months ago with respect to today. Nice soothing song, I must say, and I bet if I heard this song back then I'll definitely be giving that song to her anyway. Have a listen, if you can take the calmness in this love song.

Next week features artists like SPECIAL OTHERS and sphere and some I don't remember because I'm lazy to take note of stuff recently. With respect to the new shows I'm watching above, I'm likely sure to listen to another KANA-BOON release (which brings them officially into the family) (on Twitter) (I follow people after I listen to three of their releases) (past inactive ones not included) and Scenarioart, both from "Subete ga F ni Naru". Sure, I'm open to more new songs, even Ayahi-chan is releasing her 2nd full album on November, so for once I shall take a listen to give her more chance ever since that time last year.


For now, I don't care. I'm planning hard on what I should do over the next week so I don't waste time, and ending next week is ANOTHER TEST ON A SATURDAY (which includes yesterday), so I'll have to pluck out my hair to try to get a question of two correct? *sighs* Bye. Hope you're having a good life. (Audience: Are you rather distracted?) Yeah. As much as it is bad for her, I still cannot forget that ideally cute face (in my 100% opinion) from Mikakoshi where she lips a (sweet) wet tissue... *faints*

[P.S.: Not much again this week, as Tomacchan takes the helm. Kana-chan ending the weekend (or possibly many days after) is also a good thing.

Problem is Ten-chan's photobook is still nowhere to be seen online. So... Kana-chan may stay for the time being. Or if I go crazy then the recent grabs of Rumi-chan and Hidaka Rina-chan's photos will stay on my phone. Hmm, we shall see...]