Sunday 4 October 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #40

How come I feel that the Entertainment News post is getting as less as the number of shows I'm watching next season as well as the number of jobs Futaba will receive? LOL Anyways, this week concludes all of the Anime I have in this seasonal change, so I can move on to watch less shows. Oh well, let's move on.

アニメ
ANIME
Sore ga Seiyuu!: Last episode, and what a way to wrap up. Company auditions. Really, if Futaba fails she can always go find another company, like what her friends are doing. I mean, really, but then this episode focuses on the future, as with many shows, and this one isn't an exception. I mean, they being so critical about this and emphasising this even though they're giving Futaba a cheap excuse for her future and leaving her on hold for another year? Seriously, if the industry is like that I rather not work. (Well who am I to say this, right? I'll have a taste of real work myself very soon anyways) Nice way to create a (sort of) happy ending, and yes I did enjoy this show. More tears and less joy though, this show maybe too much for the weak-willed.

With regards to Anime for next season, and if you love to go to Random Curiosity to read their previews, you would've noticed that... it's like, 80% sequels. Which means I'm left with one-fifth of the shows to choose, many of which obviously like the sci-fi and fantasy genres. Seriously, people? Anyways, got a feeling I'll end up with at most two shows (it's not the peak time of the year anyway) which includes noitamina's "Subete ga F ni Naru" and that girl who can see plenty of things through dead bones, both of them are mystery-based shows, which means people are not psyched and I don't have to stare at spaceships or large robots or weird hair colour or stuff I cannot understand because I start from a second or even third season. Oh well, I mean, I'll see about it. The noitamina show is probably down my alley already (as normal as it sounds) and the other will be on hold for now.

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: An interesting take for this chapter. Nanao is instructed to leave to inform the others instead of leave to not fight, but that is good for this squad still has a long way to go. Besides that, the fight is surrounding again on Kyouraku's zanpakuto. With respect to us understanding the game play element in the zanpakuto's abilities, we now also know because of such child play attitude that makes the user of the zanpakuto able to start or end the game at will, thus making this implementation very flexible, and with plenty of things up Kyoraku's big sleeves (literally), the opponent may be onto a long fight. But then, if he can be smart enough, we all know the only way to stop playful kids is to punish them. Heavily. How to? Without a gun? Or heavy sniper? We shall see for ourselves for that, I guess.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week, of course is the release of Tomacchan's new single, and honestly saying I didn't make a wrong choice of pre-ordering this release, after like, two years of not ordering her releases, and never pre-ordering her stuff because she is used to sing Anime theme songs that I don't watch. LOL Anyways, glad that came by, and of course you can go take a look at the review I did a couple of days ago by using the menu above to go to "The Klassic Note" tab, and you'll see it up front. Other than that I also did Mina-chan's new single review too. Earphone's 3rd single is still not in view, and I'm not taking a new song from the revived group Aice5 re-debut single.

Talking about new songs, I'm still stuck reviewing nano.RIPE's single collection  (better than not listening; Aqua Timez best album is not even in sight for like, 2 months?) so that'll have to wait. I'll probably give another new song this week for cozy diary's debut album, and I'm looking forward to SPECIAL OTHER's new album next week. sphere's new single comes the week after, and from the previews thus far I think I can give the single, which is good news, although you should know I will see about it upon listening to it in full instead of pre-ordering it, so... you know.

Further projection into the future sees more new songs come by, provided I watch the two Anime I chose for myself next season. For that noitamina show I intend to watch, I'll be exposed to (once again) KANA-BOON with their alternate rock style which I don't prefer (so I don't know, this will either make or break my impression of them, though I already did hearing their 2nd album early this year and ditched it) and Scenarioart, which I have heard sounds pretty good. Now if they could impress me with a couple of good songs maybe there's a chance. Maybe.


But then again, it all depends on my mood. Despite this being all, there is a lot going through me. There isn't much entertainment ahead of me (no new manga, shows, anime...), I'm rejecting new songs more often than ever with the decrease in new songs coming into my list, and I'm not done with schoolwork yet. Apparently the break was great, but my assignments are not. So that's bad news for me, and not so much for you. I better get back to it then. Cya guys very soon, and until then... move on with life. It's a good thing. I'm too blinded by without a belief in life that I rather not be in life, if you know what I mean.
[P.S.: This week only two exist in my mind (though Tomacchan can stay too). These two.

You know if there isn't Mina-chan's special gift photo from her new single Rumi-chan is so going to make me do lesser work. Besides, her photobook is nowhere to be seen so that is good news for myself. These are good enough. *laughs* *pant* Next week brings Tomacchan (you know) and Kana-chan, apparently.]
[P.P.S.: On October 1st, sphere members under their own MusicRay'n label, ie. Aki-chan, Mina-chan and Tomacchan have opened official LINE accounts. Being a noob in this and all, I decided to give myself a "trial period" to see if this service will get me timely reports or any other insight to their lives or anything. Apparently not, till now. It's been four days and it's nothing besides first day greetings. Ayahi-chan is taking joy in typing in keywords hoping the auto-reply system will give back something interesting (eg. Aki-chan is famous for if you say "Tadaima" and she'll say "Okaeri", from her radio show), but I'm not. The fact that people can take pride in social media to the extent that they can type anything in the lesser of hopes that the celebrity will see it compared to if they opened a Twitter or Facebook (staff) account, makes me worry about the future in social networking.

...

Okay, maybe I talked too much. I'll try this a week or two more until sphere's new single release and see what happens. I'm not dedicated to this if all they do is permanent one-sided announcements. I just see no meaning in it. #TwitterFTW #somedayMusicRaynwillrealise]