Sunday 13 December 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #50

Another week, another week of progress. Well, my next semester is starting to ring in the background, so I'm worried. Maybe after that, after that... I'll do something important. *laughs*

アニメ
ANIME
Subete ga F ni Naru: You know how much I wanted to watch this episode, right?
(The following content below contains spoilers that ARE CORRECT. Read it only after you watched.)
Well, the truth is out, and with two more episodes to go, I really wonder what'll happen next. (And those lucky bastards in Japan get to watch it in cinemas first this weekend goddammit) And as I thought, it was Shiki herself who was the killer. Failing to plan her own murder years after having her daughter (so the spoiler I read was correct up to here) kill her at her 15th year (and that staying 14 forever is possible lol), she resorted to kill her own daughter as to pose her own death and escape. And yeah, it was an escape. She was disguised amongst as as one of the characters in the lab (well computers are stupid they take any visuals as recognition even if they are fake), and managed to leave the place, and of course being the master programmer of the lab, is accessing it from another location which will probably take the police the rest of her life to find her. Anyways, Saikawa-sensei wins this round (sorry Moe-chan), and Shiki definitely didn't get what she planned. What a waste. It'll be better if the daughter was alive instead. Funny thing is that she was posed as her mother from the beginning, and that threw me off more than the truth. Well, lets say kids are dumb without a reality check, and I'm glad I didn't have an unknown dad and a murderer as my mom. Glad the mystery is solved, it explained well (kind of pissed off my Nishinosono-san's part of the illusion), and I'm never regretting watching this show. Although I think I would be better off guessing without the spoiler which mentioned about hexadecimals and her kid. Seriously. This one was too good a spoiler. And I'm glad I'm correct too. Well, as correct as I can be with spoilers anyway.

With respect to next season Anime, I know what I'll be watching already. I'll definitely be watching the sequel to Assassination Classroom, Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is noitamina slot's next show about some mystery of the past, and Dagashi Kashi is a show in surprise. So you'll know I'll at least watch three. After that... I don't know. I guess three is enough already.

漫画
MANGA
Amari Mawari: (Because I read it after the post from last week, and thinking that putting it here would be better for content) Starts off well. Amari-chan is a strong female. Haru on the other hand is a confused boy. I mean, he can just say he likes her back as a brother-sister relationship (no incest of course), and it'll be over. Of course, there's the "everyone else besides that someone" situation (Kyouko is missing BTW) so things get funnier. Nozo seems to know of a confession, Ushimaru doesn't give a damn, and everyone else is pressuring Haru to give an answer. Really. The moment he gives a reply we get an Anime or a conclusion to this Manga already lol.
Dagashi Kashi: Thanks to Ayachi and a preview video of the Anime, I decided to read the Manga. And man was I impressed. Short, direct humour, topic of sweets to keep you hooked, and service from time to time, enough to make me watch without me having to do it without the presence of family members. Anyways, I'm definitely going to watch the show coming next season, and will not spoil myself so I'll only read the manga beyond the first volume after I watch the show. Reading the first volume thus far... I think it's creating an impression. I like. *giggles like a perv*
BLEACH: Well, there probably will be a miracle, bro. It's BLEACH anyway lol
Anyways, we now know of the Sternritter "M" power, which literally means a magnitude manifestation of power according to own damage infliction. And yeah, being dumb means killing the guy with as much damage as you can, of course, without letting the guy die. So yeah, we meet with a large being, but then I think it's possible to create a miracle out of this. We have Byakuya, Shinji, and Renji. They all (probably, for Shinji) have Bankai of scale, and this might be a nice show to watch. Hinamori-chan, stand aside. We need a few chapters of kick-ass now. *laughs, slowly stops* Well. Maybe not.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
I only give a couple of songs this week, so let's talk about them first. Saitou Johnny's frist album sounded much better than Goose house itself (says a lot about the others lol), and I decided to give a song from SunSet Swish's revival single. Yeah. SunSet Swish. You guys even remember them? They like, disbanded 5 years ago and... I don't know now. They aren't as good as I know, and they still aren't much today. Anyways, gave them a song in hopes that they'll get their pace going. I don't mind the return; I have had many good songs from them in the past.

Fortunately (or not), they aren't going to be the last songs in the list. I may review SID's latest single next week, I'll still give chance for miwa's latest single and Kawada Mami's latest album to take in one song from each side, and I have reminiscence over Goose house's new song. Dammit, the time to make a decision. Honestly saying? I'm in less of a mood to decide now, now that things are coming to a close in another two weeks.

Talking about next season Anime, theme songs are surprisingly good. Ayachi is going Dagashi Kashi's ending so you know I have to take one of the two theme songs. Ajikan and Sayuri (recall her from Ranpo Kitan) are taking on Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, so that's just going to make this show even better, and I'm praying hard for an ending for Assassination Classroom that I can digest. How about moumoon again? Well from the looks of it... the style might change. And I don't think that's good. Maybe someone else, I guess?



That's it, I guess. I think I almost used the same sentence to start the ending paragraph, huh. Anyways, I'm thinking more of uni stuff than Klassic Note than APoL first, so... you know. The latter(s) will have to wait. For now, I better get tomorrow morning's competition done with, then maybe we'll see if I can get a chapter out of it or not. No, not my life. I mean the story I want to write about my idea of life. Hmm...

[P.S.: Continuing Yuuki Aoi (chests) December, here's another to... try to look at? I mean, she's unlike Ayachi you know. Cute and... voluptuous. But still, this girl.

Anyways, more of her next week, and it makes me wonder if I should just shelf Ten-chan's photobook until I get Aoi-chan's many years of images done with. *laughs*]