Sunday 20 December 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #51

The end is near... I mean, the end of the year is near. And with that, many decisions have to be made. Well, next semester for me as a student. But then there's more, like APoL, Klassic Note... you know. MY stuff. *laughs* Let's end it on a high note, yes? Well, there's still next week anyway, but still.

アニメ
ANIME
Subete ga F ni Naru: Eh... last episode, I guess? Well, of all last episodes, I consider this one decent. Anyways, we know of a conclusion of what happens to Shiki, likely to be caught (according to Nishinosono) by the police instead of Saikawa-sensei's bodyguards. We also know about many things in life that aren't certain, that are to be sought upon, and aren't meant to be perfect. Well, very much aligned with my ideals, so this is a good show in my opinion lol. Anyways, this can only end this way anyway, for a genius and a prodigy also has many questions to ask for, just mostly about life and their own existence, I guess. I mean, from many shows it has been like that, yes? Nice show, and definitely worth a watch. Especially if it ever becomes a movie. Because that'll be awesome. This kind of show better off done as a movie man, TV Anime does it not much justice...

漫画
MANGA
One Week Friends: I'm touched. Maccha-sensei, good job.
The truth finally is out. As they confront each other and pick up the pieces together, fundamentally it's still due to Kaori-chan not being able to accept the fact of her understanding of friends, as evil plots and jealousy get in the way of that formal definition that we all understand. Perhaps friends are just a tool, something not possible to be intimate about, something that can be easily destroyed by one rumour. If friends were like that in the past, no wonder Kaori-chan has a trauma. The whole story also links up in time to show the sequence of events happening within the week, and her wanting to not remember the week is also the reason of her one-week memory. Man, when's the last time I'm impressed by an end story like that? Great ending, and really I'll buy the manga (if it ever appears in English) to support this genius of a storyteller. I mean, I'm not even praising already. Over here it's respect already. Nice job, sensei!
BLEACH: Okay which half I should ignore first?
First half talks about rumours of the bestowing of powers, with three Sternritters being assigned to one part of the Soul King's powers. So apparently Byakuya and Renji are going to have a tough fight. Rumours are typically true in the world of BLEACH, so we don't have to take these with a grain of salt lol. The other half tells us that the Sternritter "D" isn't talking to himself but to Ichigo who is currently stuck to the ground, now along with Chad and Orihime. Yoruichi steps in (not like, the area which is "poisonous") to fight, and we know this one will be a long fight. Many terms I don't understand, and I'll never understand how Yoruichi will lose this one. Or win. Whatever. It's BLEACH, anyway.
Kuroshitsuji: Well that was quite little for development for this latest chapter. For this one, they just kicked out Sebastian and showed us some weird ceremony? As usual weird things are going on, but I think like many other arcs this one can be explained by science too. Black hole was defined in the chapter (well, like 100 years ago in context; it's a theory back then), the fortune teller is obviously suspicious, and is handing out accessories which somehow tailor to "what star they are protected under". Very suspicious, but then I know this can be resolved by science. Suffice it to say things might be controlled easily with an identification on their wrists or just that it directly controls the victim(s), which may not be good news. Well, we're in hell of a cult for sure, but what it does or if it ever has a connection with Undertaker again, we'll only know when someone dies, for sure. Meanwhile, Sebastian is enjoying the cat's company. Hope Ciel hasn't forgotten what he's in the hall for. You know, past memories, darkness envelopment, those things.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This probably marks the last week of reviews I'll take for the year, for I'll start evaluations and final results (Top 20, to say the least) from the following Wednesday after this, two days before Christmas. And then it'll go for two weeks where on the new year I start finding new old songs to listen to to start the year... You know. usual stuff.

I'm just giving two more songs to round up the numbers (if you have been following on the Hall of Fame document I disclosed months ago), and there are another form Saitou Johnny's latest album (apparently he has a couple more before) and also Kuso Iinkai's new double A-side single this season (winter, literally), and just like the album on July, I may have to end up using extract of the music video to make do until I get an official review. I mean, that's what happens if you want to take things for free: nothing gets assured when you wait for free stuff. *ahem* Anyways (haha), this is all for the year, SID's new single shall be considered next year following live performances I intend to watch over the new year, and apparently I want to give Shinozaki Ai's debut album a chance. You know. Other than her gravure. (Oops)


This is all, I guess. I'm still thinking how to do up APoL I think (apparently I'm not in the mood for that for now, don't know why), and with Klassic Note this year coming to an end I'll have to finish that first. Damn this year's Top 20 is a real headache, especially when you give almost all of them 4 stars only... Argh...

[P.S.: Continuing Yuuki Aoi-chan (close-up) December, we got another on the screen.

Hell yeah, and why didn't I placed this on my phone the first time I saw it? Hmm...]