Sunday 17 January 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #3

Too lazy to do an intro, but since it's tradition to do so... I enjoy Anime. Especially when I choose them. If you don't like any of them, it's not my fault. But then you probably aren't more of an Anime viewer than me, let alone a fan. I'm not, I admit.

I'm considering to change the format of this post. Like, accommodating to postscripts and adjusting readability so that I won't be the only person in this world to read this post every week. *sob* Let's move on.

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: Man, what an episode. The story about pudding exploding sure got Kayano on her feet, but too bad Koro Sensei's nose is no ordinary one. Well can see this story is not as important as the other one, but I must say it deserves credit, considering how much of a perv that octopus is anyway. Of course, I didn't forget the other half, which talked about setting a framing trap on the Sensei which could've ended differently had he not been the guy to apprehend the culprit behind it. Now he has to fight his descendant again? Yeah this is going to be NOT funny. Oh well, get it done and over with, Koro Sensei. *laughs*
P.S. My comment on RC
Dagashi Kashi: More sweets, chests, and awesome shocks this episode, as we embark the slow-paced yet very entertaining show that is talking about the origin and many antics of the sweetest stuff we eat. Honestly, catching up to what I know of in the Manga already, but then that's good, because I won't know what's next. Sayashi plays well in cards, and I think we all believe Hotaru drank real alcohol. Or maybe it's just Ayachi's acting which is too good. YES! (Audience: To which one?) TO BOTH!
Boku Dake no Inai Machi: The mystery gets further, deep into the abyss. Well, unless you think like me, you probably won't. For one, these shows make me think. If you had wondered why it was 18 years ago if it had to be a "Revival" phenomenon, and why Kayo-chan ('cos she's cute xD) knows of loneliness at 10 years old. Well I guess we all know of that at some point, mine probably also around that time too. But then my parents didn't abuse me (well the canes are a thing, but still, compared to her), nor did I not call for help through placing hints all over the place. I did not get invited to a birthday party whose birthday boy's mother's future death 18 years later should be more important than my death?? Oh well, now what? Okay, super summary aside (I think I did it bad, but whatever), with every episode we learn more. We now know that there are hints of a murderer on the loose, a creation of a time rift such that Kayo-chan cannot just die like that because she was invited to a party, and at this point - the transported-a-29-year-old-to-the-past version of time - the main guy and Kayo-chan know of despair. Let's just say that for now. Honestly saying? I think she is also under such a phenomenon. Because it's unlikely the mother will kill her. Maybe she is a psychopath for all we know, but hey, they never hinted that in the show. So, about Kayo-chan. She's probably following a trace of a murder about to happen, and if the phenomenon did NOT mention about tracing YOUR OWN DEATH... Yeah? You get where I'm coming from. I guess they both are searching for something. That's why the best way is to get to know each other.
P.S. Kajiura Yuki-sensei doing the music for this show makes things creepy. Remember Kara no Kyoukai?? Brr...
P.P.S. Yeah Yeah Yuuki Aoi! WHY MUST EVERY ROLE I WATCH OF HER ACTING BE THE COLD SILENT TYPE?? Haiz...

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: After many weeks of breaks (because they deserve it), we're back to where we stopped at... I don't remember when. Yoruichi apparently is stuck with every fight that has happened in BLEACH, which is having to use her secret techniques on that Sternritter or else it'll form an immunity to it, and even that he can reduce his own damage, which just means he has a long health bar, so that is going to be a problem. (Kenpachi, please?) Moving on, that "Miracle" of a Sternritter just became a giant, and that power becomes ten-fold I guess? Hitsugaya (yes, I didn't type wrongly) is back to help save the day, but then again another revival? Hope he makes good use of this chance, I guess. Personally, "if it's possible to make the impossible possible, then it's also possible to make the possible impossible", yes? (Wise words from me lol) Anyways, let's see how much the ice kid captain can take on this much of a miracle. Well, he being alive at this point of time is pretty much a miracle already lol

SHOW
MythBusters: IMPLODING TANK!!! I mean, cool in scale, and cool in physics. Well, theoretically not sound, but practically well done. Probably their largest take in an experiment, but also the most successful one, it seems. (I'm assuming they will show us their fails, but they didn't, so there must not have any) Going against everyone's opinions in the industry, the myth is proven to be busted, because the tankers can take up to vacuum pressure differentials even directly (like, pumping air out) and not bust inwards (or outwards, I guess). Of course they had to make it happen, but then you know, any tanker which had defects will already be decommissioned with any safety rules of using this thing already, so we're all safe. Good to know, and once again MythBusters has proven another point with science. Even though they probably would have a smaller budget if they had done a couple more smaller myths instead of this one. (Yes I'm complaining about the myth count this episode) Oh well, final season already, so I'm not complaining too much. Looking forward (if you watched the pre-season special), I'm waiting for the social myth episode. Remember the shopping myth? Hell yeah I love human science stuff.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Honestly? Not much this week. Actually, it's nothing this week. Okay, there's Miyawaki Shion's new single, also the first of a three-cour release, which is good, and I'll probably follow through if all goes well. Not bad, for now. I probably need to listen to some new songs if I want to get this thing going by the end of the month, but meanwhile next week KANA-BOON's new single will keep me company. Kind of forgot what the song is already, haha.



This is it then. I have early Mondays so wrapping this up early will do me good. APoL is likely on hiatus until I have to break out of stress studying (in which case I will definitely not do the story anyway), but I have ideas. And my writing on APoL is not catching up. Things are just starting to move in this still quite new year, and... I'll see you guys next week. *laughs* Anime is keeping me company, really.

[P.S.: More Ten-chan, from me appreciating her beauty as a piece of art to me wanting to date her. Soon I'll marry her and-

Nah, no worries. Yuuki Aoi-chan is here to divert my attention. *laughs*]