Sunday 14 February 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #7

Because I spent my Sunday outdoors and haven't watched anything before that as I'm waiting for Dagashi Kashi to have a weekly Anime marathon. Not possible this time, I guess.

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: We meet with another episode of a life lesson, which is using power at the wrong time and... ending up having to save the poor. Okay, not that I don't know of the lessons here unlike the old Sakura-chan, but then again we know it's a mistake. And this level of repayment may be a little too perfect, as the old kind Principal - which is also a victim - mentioned on his evaluation of the campus two weeks later. Also, Karma kicked many students in the ass for the mid-terms of the second half of the final year (just in case anyone is lost in time for this show), which is merely just a small getting back at the tops because these kids had the excuse not to study. Oh well. Rivalry can always take a second chance, besides we still have a couple more episodes to go. Which also means it's not long. But I have a feeling that Koro-sensei won't destroy Earth, and the world won't have to kill him anymore. But then that is always a touching ending, so I'll leave the production responsible for that if it ever happens.
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi: It's halfway already and yet we have more questions to answer.
That is to not say there aren't any questions answered, but then again they are not much. We now know that the crimes of this serial murderer and kidnapper is still investigated by Satoru mother's colleague, and I'm still glad that he still isn't dead yet? Oh well. That and again, Airi is one lucky girl to have potentially escaped death TWICE. I say twice because it's likely she'll not be involved in this again. I mean, if we get an apprehended Satoru and the supposed killer staging the police arrest at the same time, what do you get? Nothing, perhaps. But then again external factors may have been enough (had it not been Airi who tried to meet with Satoru only to find satisfaction and trust) to arrest the culprit, which I have a feeling we might be looking at the whole time. You know. Only he can go through the Revival phenomenon and every time he does that he has time to get back to fix things. Only that probably the one fixing is the present him, which also makes him victim to another of him, which is possible. Really, seeing all those unrealistic stuff in like, the first episode. More questions to ask, and it's creepy, fitting of a mystery story at least. So I guess it's great? More than ever am I focusing on the music and soundtrack in this show (if you still need credit Kajiura-sensei... there you go haha), and I think this will have a befitting ending. Just like Airi, I trust the author and Aniplex (anime production) to give a proper conclusion. And as far as I know, the murderer is no doubt one of the five as listed. I may be wrong, thinking that all this was just his own doing, although that has happened before in drama.
(Sorry for being so long-winded; a lot goes through my mind for such a show, if it isn't this fast-paced)
[Dagashi Kashi: Due to my inability to listen to Japanese, I'm afraid I'll have to hold the latest episode till next week while I salivate to the Twitter images I see online. No sweets this week, kids.]

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Remember that cat form of Yoruichi? It has come back to bite her. Get it? Anyways, we now know of the five beings to be feared in the eyes of the Quincy lord (of course this means these are Kubo's trump cards and excuses to make this story go on no matter what lol), and apparently Urahara-sensei's one is of wisdom. The temporary cure is not going to last very long, ad Yoruichi is apparently motivated to fight? I don't know. Don't ask me about the relationship between these two, but then the next chapter should teach us what the God of Flash means to all of us, Soifon, and those people in the West. Yes, the real Flash can go ran to his own ass and do himself now. *laughs*

SHOW
MythBusters: What a blast. Apparently their solution to a failure is just to... revisit it again. I thought they have done this before. *silence* Okay, I'm dumb. Anyways, we have more than 2 myths to test, which is always a good thing, since they always test two myths and call it a day in recent seasons anyway. Drifting is sure to cause another rage of comments again just because it's not even. You can say Adam and Jamie are even in skill, but then tiring one of them out may be a better solution. Seriously, what can you do? *sighs* Also, shooting a fishtank with a shotgun sounds like a good idea  to stand far away and get some protection (which maybe too far for many), and technical failure is ALWAYS an option, I may say. And really, who's stupid idea to stand in between two explosions? In any practical sense you'll be double dead. Oh well, what to do? Good thing I won't be in agony over fan revisits after this season, especially if this is the last. *sob* But still, nice episode. I'm still missing that MythBustStore episode last week haha

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Quite a lot came out this week. Kuso Iinkai's new album showed up, and it isn't disappointing. What is more disappointing is the change in melody, because it's more distinct meaning it feels more... normal. Which is fine, I like normal songs. I'm just stuck in between two new songs I want to give after the topic song (which the music video you should watch on YouTube) in which one is weak at verses and one is weak at the chorus. Goddammit why I have to make these tough decisions every year. Which probably will mean I'll give both by the end of next week. But not this week. More surprisingly, Kuso Iinkai's latest mini-album which was already released like, half a year ago, suddenly surfaced. I haven't gave time to listen to it yet, but from last year's impression from the previews they are not bad. TrySail's 3rd single is also released this week, and I'm holding the B-side for their upcoming album (if any) just because I can. And I haven't even seem the cute music video for the A-side yet... Oh well. I've given Tokyo Karan Koron's new album another song, and I'm not close to confirming anything for pre-order yet.

This is because next week is the release for Tomacchan's new single, in which they are not safe to give per se, but then again I guess I'll probably still get it by next week. We shall see. KANA-BOON's long-awaited album will also release next week, so that's going to get a whole lot of rock music coming my way. *laughs* To add to future releases, Yoru no Honki Dance will release a new album under a major label?? Hell yeah and it's Victor (if you know Sambomaster, SPECIAL OTHERS), which means they are in great hands. No doubt I'm drowning in new songs, and I'm still listening to new songs, and am intending to go through a hell of a list of indie songs ever since I found metro polica, but that is another week when I'm free of releases. Which in my opinion might be next month. Fingers crossed.


This is it then. It's rather late in my biological and I suggest I sleep early for tomorrow (haha), so... you know. Cya guys next week, I guess. And... if you need some love, I shall give a middle finger to that guy Valentine and tell you that... love does not need to come from a certain someone. It can be everyone. Good night.

===GUYS WHO HAVE A SIGNIFICANT OTHER CAN LOOK AWAY NOW===

[P.S.: On the bright side, to make you guys happy (sorry female readers, if any, or even any readers), here's Ayachi for CNY (YESH!), Aoi-chan for the other days I'm in school this week, and Mina-chan for the weekend!

I'm satisfied. Seriously. I love Ayachi. That is an undeniable fact by now. *laughs* Really. *giggles*]
[P.P.S: You guys saw the stunt Mikakoshi pulled today? Must be a failed attempt at making chocolate, I guess. (Audience: Did she fail at making it so bad or what...) *giggles hardly*


Her too. I love. I'm trying to follow on Twitter her friend Uesaka "Sumipe" Sumire too, but that I don't have a reason. Yet.]