Sunday 29 May 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #22

Hey, another week, another set of new content. Ah, what a time to live in. I bet people in the past are like, "What's the next feature opera performance?" or something lol. I don't think I know World History very well. *shame*

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: For once, I thought I was watching some school slice-of-life romance Anime again. Oh, I'm not? Thank goodness.
Anyways, the episode is split into two. The future of the students, and what they did for their (supposedly last) Valentine's Day. Many got it easy, others got it rough. Thanks Karasuma for ending the episode well, and thanks Kayano for offering the scantily-clad Yukimura-sensei only at a time where they aren't going to kill the octopus lol. The end is near, we know a lot more then we should (like, the author literally told Elena to list out all the possibilities of the future), but going by the author's style, he might just only choose one ending. And that is likely happiness. Unless I'm expecting to watch another Attack on Titans story, this one should end well. And I'm hyped for it. Four more episodes to go (I think), and we shall see who is still trying their last efforts to kill the time bomb.
Bungou Stray Dogs: Nice episode, I must say. We finally got to see another of the antagonists in this story, and she is a kid. Bad thing is (spoiler alert) that she managed to get Dazai to the Port Mafia, so that's bad news for that guy. Other than that, we're met with a suicide bomber, who's ability is just to use I guess super controlled grenades to blast sh*t up? (Because seriously, the train isn't blown into pieces yet, surprisingly) Nonetheless, we finally learnt of Yosano-sensei (I guess I don't want to be ripped apart so I'll say it formally lol) who's ability in this case is to heal. But only heal serious injury, which of course sounds like a thing that the author can use to save anyone if necessary. (Lol author schemes) That also says a lot about how Tanizaki got healed so well because he *** ****** ** four times? Haha good to see he is well because his ability is useful nonetheless, and also controlled, because not everyone's powers can be summoned at will. Like, Atsushi can only do partial for now, and that girl Kyouka can do none. Yes Akutagawa, people's minds can be changed. Let's see how next episode.
P.S. The girl is going to be a great addition to the story. Just hope she doesn't die like, the next episode. Also, no one else in the Agency knows of Dazai's disappearance. Especially when it's related to her. Oops.

漫画
MANGA
Kuroshitsuji: Yeah, plot twist! Okay, the general story first. The Earl got in touch with Nina, well known for her fashion style she dons on the Phantomhive family (besides the butler), and also for the event itself. So yes of course Ciel will dump Sebastian with her in hopes of getting to Bravat and supposedly the people of the star signs, I assume. What's surprising is guarding the doors after Sebastian went in is Elizabeth?? Wait, so she's here to protect the people? For what reason? And it cannot only be her right? If you recall she belongs to a female noble family, which also means Sebastian may be in a lot of trouble. What kind, I don't know. But what I may know is that this girl is not hypnotised by anything. Yet.
BLEACH: Well, we're all buying time, but Ichigo has done it. Rising in ranks for being the most varied hybrid being in all of the fictional worlds, I don't even know if Ichigo is using his Quincy or Hollow powers or Shingami powers or whatever else he has up his sleeve. But then we are reminded of the power of The Almighty, that is shared between two people in day and night. So yeah, the future can be changed, but so what? Apparently there's more coming from the right-hand man, but Ishida may not live to see it, I guess.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Hey, after so long of us talking about TrySail (supposedly) and Miyawaki Shion (because I chose to talk less to I can talk about it this week), their long-awaited album releases are out. TrySail's 1st album wasn't disappointing besides for those technopop styles, but then again I never give those songs anyway and the melodies aren't that great... nonetheless, I gave a couple of them. And they are both featured in the music video making FYI. Miyawaki Shion's new mini-album of expected list of songs (well because the new topic song also had a music video online) but to much review from me, won't have the privilege to be on my shelf, mainly due to the reason below.

Yeah, I blame that one guy. You dragged quality down, bro. *laughs* Also, TrySail's latest single(s) got approved, so I will try to review them by the end of the month. That is, if I can get the other one by Tuesday. We shall see. Chances now are not likely, and I'll probably do it next month.

Next week brings... nothing. Bad news for me, good news for those indie artists because I'm likely taking my chances against them again in search for fresh new songs. RO69JACK has released the new list of artists moving on for their chance to perform in one of the biggest rock festivals in Japan, and I think I can listen to a couple of them.


That's it then. I've been spending a lot of time building terrible buildings in isometric theme park simulator Parkitect, and they mostly look like desserts lol. Cya guys next week then, and until then, stay by for some review soon, and maybe APoL? No promises yet, but I aim to finish two chapters. And planning has been going well. Yeah, I'm lazy to type. Even this.

[P.S.: You don't know how great I feel whenever I look at my phone screen with Tomacchan.

Next week is Kana-chan again, and TrySail is in lineup. The next month is going to be interesting.]