Sunday 1 May 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #18

Well, it's over. And for this long break yet again, I have a plan. Hmm, not an annual phenomenon from me, I know, but I do, so let's do it, yes?

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: Wow. I like to be surprised every episode, for this is the end. The truth is out, it seems, and the class is shocked. Now we know what destroyed 70% of the moon (some stupid antimatter-injected mouse), what made Koro-sensei make his claim about "destroying the Earth within a year" (because that's how long the antimatter in him will last before he blows up the planet), and he has never intended to do bad the moment he learned from Aguri, who was with him for the year in the lab. Here, there's your summary. Cya guys next week.

No! I mean, I'm not done yet lol.
Seriously, what an episode. We've gotten this far. And knowing the truth, the class now do not know how to deal with it. Somehow the rest of the world, but that we don't care, yes? Still, this is a problem. So amongst all this worry about not killing the "octopus" or even putting everything fun aside and actually getting rid of him (Man, Bitch-sensei has gotten through a lot lol), Nagisa has a plan, just like how he dealt with Kayano haha. And yes, he has a plan, and it's to save the Reaper. Hmm... will it be possible? No, not until graduation, believe me. On the other hand, there may be a way if they know of it, and it will be the biggest tentacle-pulling operation yet. Serious. And this, I'm looking forward to. A happy ending of course. But then again, it may be at his deathbed.

Please don't. Make it end well.

Bungou Stray Dogs: Hmm... not the most action-packed of episodes, but fine by me though. We learn of the prowess of the Port Mafia having a relentless army of men who just... use machine guns to aim at anyone they have to kill. That's pretty much it. We were also introduced three new leaders and also ability users, but it doesn't reveal much. All I know of is someday that old man will know how to use the door knob to open doors lol. Anyways, funny why Akutagawa isn't dispatched (by that dumb b*tch) to get Atsushi while the Agency is being attacked, and where the heck is Dazai? Is he the most useless guy in the office? Or he's just enjoying himself as a part-time flirt? All of that hopefully revealed soon, but next episode we get some Kamiya Hiroshi exclusive (yes the character he plays in), as the Agency tries to solve some REAL crimes. Yes, Edogawa Ranpo, an author famous for his detective stories, is on the case.
P.S. I wish I get to see an omake scene where that old man hold his palm to the door and suddenly opens the door knob or starts picking the lock hahaha

漫画
MANGA
None. No BLEACH too. Guess I'll catch up on Dagashi Kashi manga too. Man, following manga is such a-

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Eh... since it's kind of exam week, so I didn't have much time to get new songs, and I've heard quite a lot this weekend too. yanaginagi's new album isn't impressive at all, but nonetheless for the wonderful singing I just took the topic song. Kuso Iinkai's new single isn't great either, and I mean it sounds like a rip-off from their recent album. But then again I still took one from there anyway. fhana's new album is quite disappointing too, and I mean it's not good. I'm holding that for another week, but I guess I may just end up with just one song too. SECONDWALL's new mini-album (I only knew that recently) isn't as great as the previous album as they have a drama tie-up, which typically makes artists become very suppressive in terms of their style. I've got three more weeks to think of whether I should get Miyawaki Shion's new mini-album due the end of the month, and I'm still listening to Minase Iori's 2nd single. (Audience: Who?) Another seiyuu, and she sounds surprisingly great. I mean, the song. The high-pitched voice sounds like any other Anime singer, seriously. (Audience: Wait, you talking about who again?) Oh, the song. Yes. I'm still thinking about it. Like, because it's 6 minutes long?

Next week brings... nothing. Which is good time for me to consider the bunch of releases that are on my hands, and also to find new songs. You'll just have to see how much I can churn up from the indie artists database haha


I guess that's it. I really have no mood to do this now because my mind is filled with playing games today. But then... oh yes, the plan. For now, I've signed up (literally, like, paid money) for a course in Android programming (hell yes) and let's see how much two months can get me to creating an app of my own. Also, I'll probably start this and also APoL from next week (yes, you heard it) as I try to finish up hopefully Chapter 16 by next week, fingers crossed. Also, you may have noticed I've not done anything to the blogs I had in the past, but I swear I did, and I shifted all the images to their new locations before Picasa Web Albums stop working (I don't know for you, but for me it's still fine), and my Google Photos profile looks ten times neater now. I cannot guarantee I've fixed everything, and I noticed Facebook embedded images will expire on my blog (Yes, it's funny enough) and that I'm still checking before deciding NEVER to post those P.S. things below again- (Audience: OH NO) Oh yes. Too bad then; looks like the fun is over haha

Wow, this one is long. Cya guys next week then, and until next week... hopefully I've progressed. And not, sleep all day. Even though that's what I like to do too.

[P.S.: In view that me possibly not posting any more images of cute girls her in the future, here's some Aoi-chan. *laughs* I maybe posting other random stuff though, I guess,

Next week? Kana-chan probably. She looks beautiful in her new artist profile but her new song isn't. Oops.]

[P.P.S.: For example, you know how you can connect a Chromecast and your PC to the same monitor? Ask me. All you need is a HDMI switcher, a CPU with HDMI graphic card that supports Digital Audio and 1x Chromecast. MUAHAHAHAHA]