Sunday 26 June 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #26

If you're here and not listening to the awesome Sambomaster live right now at LINE as I'm posting this now, then... you may be too late already. Hey, follow my Twitter and I'll inform you when it comes lol

And I'm here because I can't understand his fast speeches. That's also my break time BTW

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: Yes, tearing episode. Of course, they made sure you do it. Now that I've stopped crying (less than Nagisa, more than Karasuma), let's talk about it. Briefly. If it gets more detailed I'll need a bucket for tears.
Anyways, form the start it has kind of been decided already, but then again it's good iterating again considering from a drama standpoint. So yes, Koro Sensei let the exhaustion get of him as he lies down on the ground, the students pinned him down (which apparently works, and is the only time they can too) and Nagisa gave the final blow. What's worse, he decided to take a final attendance of the class, exposing me to a bank of names I could use (lol) and all of the reactions of the students. Little was mentioned about details, but suffice it to say Karasuma chased the government people away, the laser supposedly shot down but not like anyone noticed, and the students fell asleep in a stack of books of life written by that octopus we will all remember. Now if only he'd do that for me I'll cry harder than Nagisa would, serious. What will happen at THE last episode of the story? Your guess is as good as mine. But for now let's see how much are the chances that Koro Sensei can come back as a human or otherwise again. I mean, if the author can dictate that we'll see a happy ending. This sad one is just the prelude to it, that's my guess.
P.S. And Koro Sensei doesn't even close his eyes, he just vanishes like how epic death scenes in action shows must do, into little fragments of light. I mean, this is touching and all, and you bet it's effective, but I want to see a human dead. But than again, he probably was transformed to all goo and no blood, so...
Bungou Stray Dogs: Dammit, this show! Well, I guess we have to wait another three months for more action then. (Audience: NANIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!???)
Yes, the last episode of the first season. Well, first of two seasons, to say the least. We are introduced to The Guild, a secret operation based on the USA (sorry but I was just following the story) behind the deal of Atsushi and his bounty. The leader (I assume) paid visit to the Agency President and offered him a sum of a money for some supposed license to operate with ability skills (what a surprise, you need a license to do this???) (then likely the ones who suggested it also have ability I guess) and of course the refusal was backed up by the efforts to get it. I mean, it definitely must be tough and a whole lot more, so I guess I should elaborate and let the show do it in the future. Anyways, of course the ability users of The Guild wouldn't just let this go, and attacked Port Mafia and more to an extent, the Agency. Spoiled by Twitter, I have known one of the underlings to be Kana-chan, and damn she looks hideous as an antagonist. But then again, I expected a dollhouse-like ability (thanks to BLEACH Fullbringer... Riruka; sorry had to look it up) coming from a frilly-dressed girl, and man were the guys prepared. Well, as much as they are anyways. Add in a middle-aged ex-doctor who stayed to find her missing kin Elise-chan, we have an action show. Man, Kafuka-sensei sure knows how to draw plots well. Obviously this ability user is nothing compared to the likes of two (three) ability users (not like Atsushi noticed), and after some fight and negotiation and a whole lot of misunderstanding on my side (I'll mention later) they were released out of some time-based dimension. And guess what, if you remembered the doll Elise from last episode (oh NOW I remember the last episode lol) you'd know the third guy was the leader of Port Mafia, aged to perfection to not fight but instead advise Atsushi and help get rid of The Guid underlings? Man, this sure is exciting and all, but WHY THEY DECIDE TO STOP HERE? This show is just harsh, and I wish I'd watch this next month instead lol. But then again, what's epic if worth waiting, and I think I found my new love in the action genre of Anime. What will happen to all three organisations? Will it link to the government or other high authority involved? Is this possibly a global thing? We shall see. I foresee an epic series in this one. And I'll be sure to hold off my views of the Manga. I'm trying hard here. *laughs*
P.S. Misconceptions that I encountered watching this show: (1) That I thought the first and only scene I got to hear The Guild female underling talk to Kenji and missed Kana-chan's voice, (2) That I have TWICE assumed that the third guy who was fighting in the super-cute dimension was not the Port Mafia's head (first being Dazai because I think he can disguise himself, same build etc, and second being the Agency's President, because the old guys all sound alike but I guess the body is not like it huh lol), and (3) Port Mafia is weak (did you see the morning papers?) when it's clearly not. Man this show is epic.
P.P.S. Comedy and action done to certain perfection, I must say. But then again I only watched the likes of BLEACH, so...

漫画
MANGA
Kuroshitsuji: Wow. Man, Elizabeth, WHAT THE HELL IS MAKING YOU GO BACK???
At first I thought back of the first time I saw this phenomenon, the stars thing, and then how it links to blood transfusion, so now I believe this "religion" is not much of a faith but of something to convince people on. But then again Sebastian saw this as such, and at this point if you are brought back from that side and want to go back I can only think of faith. Then maybe, Yana-chan-sensei, that you maybe playing with religion here. Hey, I'm somewhat a free-thinker, so do whatever you want. I'm just here for the sword fight. I know; Sebastian was an unfair opponent.
BLEACH: OMG what a title. Well, besides the title, there's heck a lot of development too. Hell yeah, Kubo! About time!
Firstly, we fully understand (I mean, if you don't) The Almighty's power, which is just being able to change and foretell change, which is seemingly of God, I guess, unlike us who can only change to affect the future but cannot foretell it. Then, we know of two of the (supposedly) final Sternritter powers (I mean, I cannot remember the term for it lol), which is B for Balance - in this case in terms of fortune, taking good from others and bad to a shield - and A for not Almighty, but Anti-thesis, which supposedly allows the reversal of sides in fighting. Well, then this could well be a trump card against the... what's his name, right now, since Ichigo now is out of luck. (lol get it??) And it appears that... oh wait, Quincy Lord + Ichigo = Quincy Lord. I mean, Ichigo's contribution is somewhat insignificant? Okay, maybe the myriad of powers will kill the Quincy. Fingers crossed.
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san: Almost forgot about this. Hey, I like a build-up chapter. Winter holidays are coming for the students, Tina is leaving (*sob*), and Yuuto is still a wuss. I mean, it's mutual affection, so I guess it's his problem ultimately. We know of a time to send Tina off and something's likely got to happen until then. Kou has plans for the couple(s) during Christmas, and unless Kotone wants to be with him alone (which is unlikely, and if so Yuuto can give Kou the middle finger haha) then we may be up to some fun in the next few chapters.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
I'm still inside Tomacchan's best albums, and am slowly but surely giving her songs a good listen, don't you worry. miwa's new single isn't impressive, and I'm real surprised how a CM song actually stands out over an Anime theme song as the title of this single... but I see why, and I only took one, haha. Ayachi's new single isn't impressive, but the B-side I must give. Hey, I like a cute song from her once in a while. The review may or may not be far away, but I may give it a miss this time round, I'm not sure yet. I also found out that Sasaki Eri-san who sings for Anime Plastic Memories before last year is actually a fresh graduate (serious) despite her face (sorry lol), and is part of a progressive rock band named "Lattice." (if I don't put apostrophes you don't notice the full stop haha) and have released like, 2 EPs. I gave a listen, and their style is quite good, considering Sasaki-san sings and plays the violin in it. Damn. I'll try to give a song somehow, we shall see.

There isn't much next week, so that's going to suck. VELTPUNCH recently released their new MV, and I'm not so much as impressed, but I sure do miss their music style, that's for sure.. Looking ahead next month, we have Gotch's new album which I enjoyed listening from two years ago his first, and probably UNLIMITS if I ever get a chance to listen to it too. Until then, I better find something else to listen to. Yes, including you Tomacchan.


This is it then. I'll go back to listening to Sambomaster's live. APoL is not close to completion and I blame myself for it, and I need to get exercising soon. Serious. The dawn is above me. Cya guys then, and until next time... I wish I lead a simpler life. Not as a farmer, but without modern society. (Audience: Isn't that a farmer?) I guess so...?

[P.S.: Aki-chan was great and all, so she stays for the week. And I really want her new photobook. I've seen too much of previews I'm desperate already. Serious.
Meanwhile, someone celebrated Ayachi's birthday (this week also is my friend's, and Mocho's haha) by surfacing her photobook from two years ago, so that'll make things awesome on my phone for a while whilst I think of whether to get myself a new one. OS support lifetime is a d*ck.]