Sunday 26 June 2016

The Dream Fragment #16

Well this is going to be a short one. It's vivid, but it's not very long either.

The dream last night stars one of the girls I know of again, this time being Baba Fumika-chan, and I have to say her presence in this dream is also one of the reasons of my fandom lol

"I was in water, supposedly in a large tank. After a few seconds, I raised up to the surface, around me seems to be a pool-like scenario, and I was actually in a large transparent container, and me in swimming briefs. Not long after, my head was pushed down once again as I take my breath. And as I come up to the surface again, I glanced left to see Fumika-chan also in the container. She was in a swimsuit showing her cleavage, and holding my head down with a slight smile on her face. As she continues to hold me down into the water shouting things like "one more time!" or something, it feels like I'm having some intensive training of my lungs. And as I surfaced once again, a dark skinned male walked past us and he spoke something, and Fumika-chan replied something in return. I was too into dipping myself into the water that I was subconscious to what is happening around me. The sun is shining brightly above us, and it looks like I'm going to continue this forever..."

That, is as detailed as I can remember. For more recalling of vivid dreams except for those that are too rated to describe (I mean, I think I did it before anyways), stay tuned. If I can remember... then it'll be out. Somehow.

P.S. Thanks Fumika-chan for being in. Your body figure is unlike no other. *laughs* And just a reference of what I was talking about, I chose an image which seemingly is what I glanced at? I don't know lol