Sunday 5 June 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #23

... If this intro paragraph means anything... Or maybe I should bring the last paragraph to here instead. Let's move on.

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: Wow what a development. If the Manga was this great I should-
Anyways, this episode. *laughs* That intro... but far from that, is the country's time to take action to kill Koro-sensei. Karasuma, nonetheless, shall also be part of it, and thank goodness I'm not watching a story where the cliffhanger is him pledging alliance to like, the creator of that octopus or something. Otherwise, you'd be pleased to hear that there is some buffer period after all that (not) scientific jargon, and that is one week. And within this week, the students have been closely monitored, but also have been closely working together to think of a solution. What solution, and what would it do, we don't know. But what we do know is they encrypted it hard (Damn you Ritsu with the attachment files) and fast-forwarded time to T-3 hours. And thanks to Nagisa taking a hint from Karasuma, I'd also like to see what will be the fate of that octopus. Hey, I'm not against an antimatter octopus being alive, but if not for murder then what will become of Koro-sensei? Damn this show stops at the right times.
Bungou Stray Dogs: Ah, just a day in the Agency, huh. Man, the good times. I wish the (future) job I had has such motivation. I mean, the praise.
This episode, yes. Man, I'm so hyped I'm tired to type lol. Time and time again I get excited, and this one isn't any exception. Kunikida, like Kyouka herself, knows of the solutions to the now lost her, and apparently the acknowledgement is clear, and that is she should get caught by the police. But in a turn of (expected) events Akutagawa has come to claim back the girl, and also catch the weretiger at the same time. Two birds with one stone. Heck, his ability is evil and all, but the person himself is something else. Kudos to the guy who voiced him; very scary and evil indeed. Over at Dazai's, his old pal Chuuya is here to beat his ass up so as to not let him leave, even if it is his intention all along. But then again, there is likely a leeway, so I'm more concerned about Atsushi. Good that the author didn't exploit Ranpo's ability to solve mysteries (or this show will become shit, literally), and that the President is actually realising its newest member in the Agency. Let's hope for everyone's sake he's not dead yet. We don't know much about the boat (or at least I hope Ranpo told Kunikida everything), and we don't know about Dazai. So yeah, I like this tension. Haven't gotten this excited in quite a while.
P.S. Epicness in next week's trailer. I can't wait. And for a moment I thought Dazai and Kyouka can do a double suicide since they have to. And then I remembered that this will be illegal lol. Also, Yosano-sensei operating on the kid. Child abuse, no?

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: I mean, it looks nice, but I doubt it's the end. Right?
Yes, most likely, and yes everybody, the worst nightmare of an abomination has finally happened. Kurosaki "The Ultimate Hybrid" Ichigo has shown its true form, and it's not that surprising, actually. Now that he has control of his own powers, will his combined powers do anything to the supposed God? But then again this God is of Quincy descent so if anything can stop it it's probably some Hollow powers... right? I mean, it's doubts everywhere, people.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well, there's Kana-chan's new single, and yeah, just gave one song as usual. I mean, I don't mind Kana-chan writing the lyrics, but can we just get another composer? Yeah? Kitagawa-sensei?

Next week also brings not much, which is bad news. I haven't spent the last week finding new songs yet, so maybe I should about now. Tomacchan's best album is coming the week after (and her music video Blu-Ray two months down), so that's another thing to note. Other than that... I think I really need to go listen to those indie artists now.


This is it then. Pretty short for Klassic Note because I'm in a mood swing, mostly counting down to the days I'm going to have left enjoying myself and doing things at my own pace. Other than that, I'd like a different kind of holiday. Cya guys next week, and until then... hope you  have a much more fulfilled life than me. And by fulfilled I mean, doing something, or just getting out of the house.

[P.S.: Kana-chan for the weekdays, Kana-chan for the weekend. And if I ever get my hands on her single at all... Nope. I'm not going to. *laughs* Sorry Kana-chan.

Next week is likely TrySail, because I reviewed two of the singles last week in case you guys don't know.]