Sunday 12 June 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #24

Now that I've recently been playing a simulation game about a screwed up life of a YouTuber, I don't think I want to type an intro over here now. Things are better as you read on naturally, isn't it?

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: Okay, let's talk about the sad part first. Since the other half is just terrible lol
The kids managed to get in to meet Koro-sensei without much problem, and they even celebrated his birthday/death/whatever, but then here's the bad news. There's more than that laser to get rid of him now. Cue Yanagisawa and Koro-sensei's only assassin student (I mean, the kids are not professionals, no?) who just synthesised to what appears to be a beast even the military doesn't want to touch, and the creator owning of superhuman powers. Hey, now there seems to be a reason to have these and that laser together in the same place now. But hey, the (yellow) octopus is willing to fight, so next week is just going to get more exciting. Man, Koro-sensei could have died calmly and peacefully, but these guys had to interfere. Oh well, might as well fight then, and not like he got another chance to do it anyway.
P.S. I keep forgetting this is a physical superpower show, which means no magic and whatsoever. So speed becomes a factor now. Oh well, don't die yet yellow octopus; we're far from finishing this show.
Bungou Stray Dogs: Epic fight it is, and other than the fact that it feels a lot like any other action show, this is awesome. Seriously.
So yah, Dazai got his way out of everything apparently. So his intentions (or more) are to resist capture because he could find out who is buying out Atsushi (human trafficking lol) and his powers and also, he knows his partner Chuuya will be pissed off at his capture. As funny as this may sound, the rest of the show lacks said comedy as we witness one of the best fights in this show yet. So now we know Rashoumon has a speed weakness, and as Atsushi's miraculous training tool (think of it as Ichigo learning from his Soul Society trip) his sheer speed and regenerative abilities far exceed what this emo guy can do, even though he's trying to kill that girl in the process. (Hey, you can kidnap, but you shouldn't kill, yes?) (lol) Kunikida-san is perfectly located to fetch them after Akutagawa's defeat (and of course he's going to be alive even though without Yosano-sensei he's going to be in ICU for a while), we learn of the real antagonist behind all this. Named "Guild", I guess this feels like something familiar to how there's a spiritually-rich land in BLEACH (Karakura Town FYI) which will spawn/attract beings to exist there, and quite the same here. So likely (I think) the Guild is just another group of ability underworld users that left (or are sold) to form a force outside of this fictional town of which I don't remember. Oh damn, I'll discover by next week, yes?
P.S. This show kicks ass. I wonder if I ever want to watch any other action show this season. *laughs*

漫画
MANGA
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san: Well I seemed to have caught up with another translator with the latest stuff, so let's talk about it. We see more developments going, from the increased affection between Kotone and Yuuto and Tina meeting a deadline to leave the country (I mean, her hometown), it seems like things might just happen. We've seen one appear out of the sudden, one developed over the course of the story till now, so this might be it? I don't know what signals the end for this story, but if it ever ends then this might be it. We shall see. We've yet to see any Anime adaptation.... ah forget it. *laughs*
BLEACH: Still wondering how far this fight can go. Although it's awesome BTW. As per previous chapters, The Almighty power has a flaw, but we still don't know of it yet. I mean, going by Kubo's theories he's just going to think of something preposterous to weaken the mind of the opponent anyways, just like how Kenpachi did with that crazy imagination kid. Wait, this was also done by him. Oh well, whatever. Move on, Ichigo. Until you have no more powers to show off left haha
A Channel: Ah, for once I thought it wasn't a childhood recall. Then I noticed it was. I thought long about it though lol
The chapter talks about a certain part of Run-chan and Tooru's past about them meeting a rich kid in the mall. Yeah I thought it was Nagisa too (that good for nothing we all know), but then it doesn't seem so. The usual jokes are great as usual too.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Can I just leave a blank spot here? I can't? But I really did nothing. This week has been quite a lot, so listening to songs isn't my priority. I went for a trip to Skeam.jp, but came back in disappointment. Well at least I know we have Tomacchan's best albums for next week, and from the previews the new songs aren't bad. Let's see if this one can get in the shelf haha.

The shift is real, BTW. Of mainstream artists not singing new songs. *sigh* I really need to listen to more songs. They just aren't there. I guess I have to search more, huh.


This is it then. The summer heat it setting things down, and I'm feeling lazier than ever. But then again things will likely pick up next week as I have to prepare for that special something next month (thanks to my duties as a citizen lol) and I can't just sit down everyday. Cya guys next week then, and until then... I think I lost all my inspirations just by playing a game that sucks all of it. Should stop playing that game already...

[P.S.: I mean, NO LIFE NO TRYSAIL. Am I right girls?
(WARNING: If you stare close long enough you'll get more excited than if you did drugs haha)

I mean, I miss Mina-chan and all, and Ayachi's for next week, so... Mikakoshi too, but... *sigh*]