Sunday 3 July 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #27

*sigh*

Seriously reflecting about life, and the fact that I've not been preparing for what's coming up within the next month. Physically. Either the end is near, or I'll have to threaten myself to exercise starting tomorrow. The latter is not working out yet though. That's why it's worrying. My brain is getting ahead of myself, if you know what I mean.

アニメ
ANIME
Assassination Classroom S2: This is as much as it can go, I guess.
As quite expected but against my thoughts, this last episode is a touching one. We see graduation, development, and time pass as expected, all apparently according to that one octopus and that big book that everyone in the class got. The money too, but that is another thing. The biggest draw, is that after seven years... besides the moon looking more normal (lol), is that Nagisa became a teacher. And yes, killing is an option within the class. Hey, no one said there couldn't be another season of this lol, but anyways it's a respectable end. I mean, bringing back the octopus may be more fun, but it beats creating a chemical that can replace any blood type in transfusion. So I'm fine with this kind of ending. I cried last week already, so this is good. The story panned out as expected too, so this is good as well. Overall, a show to watch is you want a little more out of your education. I mean, unless the intention is killing, it will never get better haha

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well, I guess this latest chapter is just to fill in the blanks. Apparently all the remaining Sternritters are pretty much dead, and has been "redistributed" to the leader himself after taking all of Ichigo's (spiritual) powers. Surprising why he isn't suffocating in a spiritual world yet lol. Anyways, the main antagonist chose to leave for Hueco Mundo it seems (it's like Aizen, but with a little less motivation haha), and with supposedly superior power, once again evil has consolidated into a singularity, much like Aizen. Will Soul Society have a chance to revive? Will everyone else in this story still alive go ahead to take down the evil? Or will everyone have to live with another dictator in hand, waiting for the worlds to collapse? And can Kubo do this in under 20 chapters?? (Audience: Did he mention that?) Well, I suppose we aren't far away, hopefully, but that we are close. Just hope the evil can sleep well at night and not get ambushed in some way lol. Oh wait, he may not need sleep anymore. Oops.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week continues my last week of reviewing Tomacchan's best albums, and after much time I still didn't decide to give enough songs to get on my shelf. Sorry, Tomacchan. Instead, I will take the time to review two of your singles next week in honour of your seven years of solo singing. This is the most I can do for now.

ごめんなさい。

Anyways, moving on. I've finally come to terms of Sasaki Eri's band, and decided to give the debut song from Lattice. almost five years ago. It isn't the latest EP, but still. I've also finally got a time to listen to yucat's latest album from this year which features her very first song from back in 2012, and I gave more than that song apparently. I mean Yukari-chan if you want impressions two months into release I'll be glad to give my opinion. Honestly, the iconic style may stand out more than her compositions, to be honest, which explains why I only give topic songs like "Stop Me" and "Dr.Code" and so on.

Next week brings a couple of releases as far as I know, UNLIMITS' new album will be out then, and I think I can focus on it if nothing else comes out. I don't know, I cannot remember stuff now. Hey, the music video is online too; be sure to have a listen to it.


This is it then. Seriously taking some reflections now. The consequences are as different as a flip of a coin, so this will throw me off if I think hard enough. Meanwhile, I think I found the root to why I'm not continuing to write APoL, and I hope to resolve that soon. Until next time, take care, and if you don't exercise... hope there isn't any military regime forcing you to do so. Really, conscription is a b*tch. Oh well.

[P.S.: Hocchan week! Yes, her age is not a factor to how much I can like her. But then it's when she has makeup, for sure. *laughs*

Next week is a lot of TrySail, so that's going to be fun. Hey, they can all be prospective partners lol]

[P.P.S.: I know Ten-chan is quite a genius with a facade, Mocho is honestly serious despite being clumsy, and Nan-chan has thoughts - a lot of them - after reading so many of her blog posts. I guess not, huh.]

Afternote: I'm considering changing the post so I can get an image every post, specifically Entertainment News because I'm abolishing these images soon (you should've expected it) so long as I can confirm it expires after some time. Until then, I'm thinking of sharing a part of my social media posts because no one else cares. Well, not like anyone here cares too, but still.