Wednesday 2 November 2016

The Dream Fragment #19

Hey, it's been some time. And kudos to whoever knows that title means I've been dreaming about girls again, but hey, I have no girlfriend lol. Anyways, this time, it's the girl who just got her solo debut single. No, I don't mean Nu-chan (Numakura Manami), and I'm referring to one of the TrySail girls. Read on to find out.

Since it's excerpts, I'll keep it short. As usual, those in quotes are recollections, and brackets are personal opinions.


"I was in the middle of a theme park. I was surrounded by crowds of queues along with Mocho (Asakura Momo) who is desperately walking around the pathway to look for people in the crowd. As I walked with her, I saw familiar figures like the back of Ten-chan (Amamiya Sora) and the jovial, enthusiastic face of Nan-chan (Natsukawa Shiina). Suddenly, the camera view changed and I was looking from the view of Nan-chan, who got out of the queue to approach Mocho."
Yes, did I not mention about me totally seeing how big her bra is? I know; Mocho has potential. And she's only 22 as we speak haha

"Then the scene changed to a long path, similar to an apocalypse of some kind where only a couple would walk towards something everyone is walking away from. Once again, Mocho and I were the only ones (hugging each other, and) (xD) walking against the opposing crowd. And once again, we passed by Ten-chan who waved to us, Nan-chan to talked to us (her more than me), and..."


That's all folks. I can only remember this much. By this much I mean that's enough for me to remember considering it's been an hour since I woke up on a chilly morning where I'll be busy the rest of this school day. If you guys need references they aren't difficult to search online. Nothing that'll get you excited about someone's chest (lol), but you'll mostly find cute girls, if you're into it like me. I personally like 3D, if you want to ask haha

P.S. Related stuff include the fact that I've been editing some TrySail images before I sleep and totally mesmerising over them, and Mocho's debut single releases this week, and on preview it doesn't sound bad. Maybe like Aki-chan it may be a beginning to another fandom...?

P.P.S. I'll never win that China guy who bought enough singles to create a pillar in his room (it's definitely a he, and yes stacked by thickness) and lay down a heart for his confession. I mean, I'm not even that desperate.