Sunday 6 November 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #45

*sigh*

I like how entertainment is just a facade of my real life and I'll never be able to enjoy this without worrying about the other. If you don't feel this don't talk to me. You're normal. I'm not.

*sigh*

Don't worry, the pain will be over in about... I can't even


アニメ
ANIME
Bungou Stray Dogs: Wow, what a comeback of an episode, huh. Now we're back to the main story (17), I expect some action. And I must say from this introductory episode I'm not disappointed. Things are reminded well and also plot progression is significant. We first talk about Kyouka's origin, where she became an orphan and was used by Port Mafia of her powers. Well, it would seem it's the demon in her that killed her parents, and probably it took that Kouyou woman (I honestly have no idea whose b*tch she was haha) to teach or save her with the demon of hers and I guess everything else is good for our own predictions. Nonetheless, there goes one liability, but in comes another. Port Mafia, instead of fighting an external organisation Guild with the Agency would rather play a three-sided war. Which means one side will have to fall, and that doesn't sound like good news. The Guild itself also presented two members initially along with the rest of the cast sent in as a "luggage", but then again without Kana-chan (lol) it probably wouldn't be as interesting. Damn, so many guys. Good thing Yosano-san is there to heal everyone in the field if necessary haha
P.S. Kyouka cannot do admin work, seriously. She screws up big time with a taser lol
Yeah, if you get a (somewhat) Japanese pun you're good.
In here her name きょうか sounds like "a permit" きょか, isn't it?
(She should've said "I'm it" and she would have been let in haha)
Sangatsu no Lion: Honestly saying, I like how the stories of Rei are times more interesting than shougi. That's good.
Now, the latest episode (5). First half was about Rei fetching Momo-chan, and damn the voiceovers for the animals are just funny haha. Then again, it's a good reminder of Rei and his past. That he had a family. And he had a younger sister. And Momo-chan probably reminded him of her. Linking that to the second half, we see more of his past, the aftermath of the accident the rest of the family had without him (I know, right?) and the heartlessness of the rest of the house. Then again there's this friend of his dad, who took him in to a shougi family and in consequence Rei accidentally ruined his. Then again, the kids should grow up ("HIT ME, B*TCH!" lol) and learn to change their directions in life, and on the other hand Rei decided not to pursue higher education because he was do professional. Yeah, it may be a tough life for him, he may have trampled on other people's lives and wishes, but don't we all do? I know of people who trampled on my sensitive soul when I was a kid, and this is probably a good consequence of how my own character is like today. So yeah, it's fine, too bad it's intrusive because Rei's family was killed, and there's still that someone who mattered in his life. Rei picked his life up and moved on. And that isn't a bad thing.
P.S. Yeah it's competition and jealousy again that thrives in such a story. Reminds me a lot about KimUso where some genius pianist intruded the lives of many other kids.
Even the dog feels bad for making Momo-chan cry haha
P.P.S. I SWEAR I didn't even notice the song I've been giving which released with the manga's 10th volume from 2014 is also this Anime's ending theme! Lol, and then again where's the opening theme? I've only known of the full song being played; Don't tell me it's also released already...?
WWW.WORKING!!: I guess Shiho-chan does piss me off, but hey, it's just a story. If Ten-chan were like this in real life... I wouldn't be able to take it lol
Okay, the episode (6). There's everyone in the episode, so that's like the usual haha. Shindou is being bullied by Shiho again, and this time in lottery tickets, but then again he isn't angry at all which makes Shiho's methods rather ineffective on him. On the other hand, there's the conundrum of Miyakoshi's chocolates. I mean, Being nice to her isn't really an option to begin with, and apparently the best solution is to make her like cooking for people she cares about. I mean, did she not try cooking for her mother? Lol that would have been a disaster already for sure. Other than that, she trying too hard is kind of pissing Higashida off, which we will certainly get to by the end of this season, I hope. There's also the Muranushi smile problem, which technically killed two guys in this show (one more to prove the point), and yeah, this show is weird. I guess, because they're trying to round things up, and when it gets awkward leaving it to dangle seems like the best solution. Man, I'm not getting this show at all haha
 Me when Saint Valentine tells me to like some girl with all my heart.
After eating sh*t chocolate from that someone every year.

漫画
MANGA
No new chapters again this week. Oh well.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This is quite a week for new songs, I must say. Let's go through them all, shall we? Asakura Momo's debut single isn't so much of a disappointment ever since I heard of the topic song which is not the insert song intended for some movie airing next month in Japan, and I feel like giving her cute voice, so... yeah, that's one's pretty much settled. Ayachi's 3rd album this time round wasn't as impressive as usual actually, but then again I took a couple of songs that I think are good in melody, and you might be able to guess anyway. The topic song isn't a disappointment, and in the few days I've grown to like it. Numakura Manami's debut single was pretty good, so good to the extent I might be able to give the whole single. But I didn't. Because unlike Mikakoshi's new single this one I cannot get used to. Well, I don't want to do the "brainwash" test right here, so no. I'll withhold giving her more songs to make her single be on my shelf, but I see potential of her in the future. LuckLife's new single came on time, and I'm all ready to give a couple more than they have in the single. It's still in pending I guess, but I'll get to it by next week for sure, I hope. Me taking their previous single as benchmark maybe a little too much to judge for this new one though. Ray's new single caught my attention somehow, so I decided to give her a chance. I didn't take the topic song though, and as such a rarity is not common this year in Klassic Note (the last time was THE ORAL CIGARETTES in July), purely because the song sounds good, and I like the chorus, and I miss that style of music that can be written for her. Damn, why they write lousy Anime songs? Oh well, better keep this to myself haha. I've also finally caught on to nano.RIPE's latest album and eh... I don't know how to give. Clearly last year's album was better, but you know, I'll still give a couple somehow. The topic song though, I think I may have commended it too much to it being suited for my current mood now.

I also took some time to listen to BUMP of CHICKEN's latest album in view of the Anime's ending theme song (to know how dumb I was to not know that refer to the ANIME section haha), as I eagerly await on the show's opening theme song to become a release soon. Man, I have a feeling they're aiming for next year now. It's okay; it's not the first time I know of this already. *wink* Aqua Timez *wink* MASK *wink* Haha

Next week brings us a couple more releases, most notable negoto's new single because it's been some time since I gave a song from them already, and the preview from the music video sure sounds great, unless the low quality audio makes it sound better than I thought. Well, not first time too anyway. I refer you to the recently uploaded music video on their VEVO YouTube channel "nameless", which I started from a low quality preview and the full song turned out more repelling than I thought. Oh well, first impressions are important anyway. Also, it's going to be the first time in two years I review a new album from [Alexandro], previously named by a wine company which told them to change their name... okay, go find it out yourself. Anyways, their new album is out with that "feel like" thing I've been mentioning on Twitter, so be sure to check it out yourself too.


Ugh... nano.RIPE's new songs are hard to give... I promised myself to not drag this out and give this buy the weekend, but it looks like I may not be able to do so. Okay, maybe I can. Tomorrow I have no school. Or I have too little school that going there will waste a lot of time and money. Haha oh well. Better stay at home doing logbooks and reports. Ugh, my stomach hurts. Cya guys then, and until next time... don't be too generous to music. But be honest to it. Only then will you find those that you will not get sick of listening. I need to stop being so kind. Yes, I'm talking about all for you guys, Anime company music composers.

P.S. Sorry for the spamming of criticisms for Anime music. Because it's just my biased opinion and many of them are actually good. I'm being very specific here, so don't shoot me down for it. I mean, if there is anyone out there that will. *sob*