Sunday 12 March 2017

The Entertainment News 2017 Edition Issue #11

Another week, another bunch of new stuff to see, huh.

I should start giving some of these things money. Through its source. Well I've bought CDs, but after that it's going to be tough. "Through its source" means understanding Japanese stuff and area restrictions, so... yeah. It's going to be hard haha. I've thought of it often, believe me. Haha let's move on.


アニメ ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka
(I wish it was "Ansatsu-ka" but I've got enough of that octopus already lol. Yeah, got nothing to do with that. FYI it's "Kansatsu-ka", ie. Investigations Lesson, in plain translation. We're going to learn a big lesson here right now)
And indeed we do. (Haha sorry for writing the intro literally starting of watching the episode) The new episode (#ACCA09) probably is the most groundbreaking of all, of all strategies that is of higher regard, and this one tops it a notch. First half talks about people eyeing for Lotta-chan, knowing that she is of royal blood, and may be of threat to the family. Fortunately this got stopped good by 1x Maggie and his trusted friend, and of course Jean's superior, who immediately reported to ACCA headquarters. Problem here is the second half of this episode. Everything was a plan. A plan above one too, which is just bizarre. Never before have I watched this much layer of shrewdness lay before me (I mean, I probably did, but this one fits perfectly) so quick, and so smoothly. Grossular finally talks about his plans for ACCA to the Chiefs, and Lilium for once agrees with him. Thinking of it as such a good plan, little do we know of Lilium's true identity. I don't think we need further elaboration, but we can see who's on top of who now. Yeah, and among all obstacles they have to clear, Mauve is going to be the next. Will she comply, or will we see a real change in paradigm? Oh man, I can't wait.
ACCA Sign Trivia Time! What does this mean?
(You're not allowed to look it up haha)
P.S. Me as Jean in Peshi District: "Okay I'll hear what you have to say" *starts talking about Jean being king* "Ah on second thoughts you should just keep your mouths shut" haha
P.P.S. I swear, TRUE NEXT EPISODE HYPE for once in... ever since I watched Anime. Damn excited for next week now.
(Answer for image: Honbucho Shitsu = General Director's Room)

アニメ Sangatsu no Lion
I think I may have teared up too much for this episode. But seriously, is this what happiness feels like?
This new episode (#3Lion21) finally takes the break off that tournament, and brings us a lot of... happiness, it seems. We start with Shimada and his hometown Yamagata, and hell yeah the elderly welcome him as usual, despite him being a rain-bringer haha. Nonetheless, the events held on his hometown are meaningful, including Human Shougi (didn't even know this was a thing) and 100-Move Matches (I guess it's just pros playing with the people) which are interesting in its own way. Hearing Shimada's story about contributions he did to his hometown also felt great. No wonder he was so concerned about answering to his club. Second half talks about the Kawamoto family coming up with a new item, and hell yeah Hinata got the idea. Despite them having to spend a bomb on a sweet shop she still managed to think of something new. Such cohesiveness, such team-building... I wished I had a family like that. And of course not forgetting Kiriyama, he's there just on time too.
Too much of a masterpiece I can't help but put aside all the jokes for this haha

アニメ Demi-chan wa Kataritai
This new episode (#DemiChan10) we talk about Dullahans. Like, a lot more about it. Like, we have to go to a university and talk to a professor type of level. What's more, a physics pro. What's more, talk about wormholes! Hey, I know this is not a scientific experiment of whatever sort, but I swear if the author has a hard time writing this or everything else in this story (it may not be an either-or though) I won't blame him. Otherwise, you'd be pleased to hear Machi-san may just be an epitome of time-space research! Well, maybe not now, but it sounds like it from an expressionless person lol. Anyways, it's interesting and all, and hey we shouldn't forget Takahashi-sensei's kindness and Machi-san's desperation for a kiss of some sort. Haha, you'd wish the succubus could do something about that.
No, it's not audio sync problems. He was genuinely excited.
(Wow I have a feeling this makes the team a lot happier animating this guy haha)
P.S. Machi-san MVP of this episode? Well, Hikari-chan may be best girl, but still.

漫画 Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
(I'll leave the latest one out for this week; I don't want to read sh*t scans haha)
The new chapter (48) (but not latest) talks about... a switch over? Yeah, not in gender like that new movie by Makoto Shinkai that got so popular even he's scared of his own work (It's "Your Name" btw), but just in who's drawing who. Typically, if you could recall, is Uchimaki asking Usami-san to pose for him (also typically showing off her panties haha), but as suggested by the Chairman they switched roles. Being a model for Uchimaki is seriously hard for some reason, but being an artist who draws accurately her model is pretty easy, apparently. Well, not like there's any motivation for drawing certain features or whatsoever haha
And that is how much Uchimaki has seen her panties.
Ah, what bliss to be him haha
P.S. Usami-san's imagination for MVP. She wants that wall slam (ie. "Kabe-don") from Uchimaki, huh.

In other news, I've decided to download manga to read offline on my phone. I'm not going to get bored again haha. Also, this will make me update the list here more often, considering I haven't read the bulk of some manga I've talked about yet.

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
This new week brings a couple of albums which actually sound pretty good. As I said, the reviews on the train using Apple Music is just not going to be enough haha. Sangatsu no Phantasia's new album (the group who sang the Demi-chan ending theme) sounds okay, but very Anison-like artist anyway, so I just gave a couple. Scenarioart's new album seems to catch my attention more though, as I try to give chance to songs that sound a lot like them but are deviated due to the variety of music styles they have put in their melodies. I'm not complaining, but this may not be easy to give. I shall see it for myself. But I do intend to give more than just one, because I feel that I should give them a chance.

Also, two new reviews are up, so be sure to read them. Sayuri over Yuuki Aira, for always. Maybe it's just the clear file gift that I'm biased towards, but still. *laughs*

In other news, many more artists appear to present their new releases for next month online, and I'm enjoying it. LuckLife's new album is out next week and the topic song sounds fantastic btw, and also I've been spoiled of 96neko's new single early last week, so... I'm not giving promises for my third review this year just yet haha. As usual, refer to my Twitter likes for details (amazarashi, Yoru no Honki Dance, Kuso Iinkai's doing a bit of revealing their album songs etc.), because even I don't have the time to manually update my own list to note for new releases every week. But hey, it's thriving. And thanks to Apple Music, I get a heads up which I totally appreciate because it makes my day. Well, only Wednesday mornings, but that's good enough haha


This is it then. Cya guys next week. I need to revert back to my work mood or otherwise I'll hate to wake up tomorrow morning. Yeah which practically means I need to lie down on my bed now haha. Until next time then. Even though by now I've already been numb. Can you believe it's been 9 weeks? Yeah, I did this series a whole lot longer than that and I'm not getting bored, huh.

[P.S. You might have noticed on desktop version of this post that you can hover over some bolded text and relevant images appear. This is not spam unlike certain advertising-based websites because the mobile version is sticking out the images quite blatantly. I'm trying out new in HTML so we'll see if I can get it done by next week. Meanwhile... maybe I'll make the images smaller haha]
[P.P.S. I was about to sleep after this, but, yeah, it's fixed. Enjoy. Can view on mobile too, just highlight the text (yes it's the two albums for this week in Klassic Note segment)]