Sunday 15 November 2020

The Entertainment News 2020 Edition Issue #46

Well, this was quite a week.

Haha, not talking about my life but you know, this blog. Yep, the package arrived, so be sure to read up all about it in the number of posts I've done for the week, of course, including this one. Heck, I can smell the end of the year so well I want to get there as soon as possible haha my usual leave for the end of the year got approved *laughs* Okay shit talk over, let's talk about what happened this week on Entertainment! Well, my entertainment world because the world's sucks lmao please don't hit me

I can already imagine who's taking top spot for Klassic Note 2020 this year here's a hint Asakura Momo is not mainstream HAHAHA okay let's Anime I should stop binging on YouTube videos on Sunday nights lol




アニメ GREAT PRETENDER
"Forget about stupid revenge and start enjoying by doing real stuff" This series in a nutshell I guess
Well isn't that the most useless intro ever for this series lol okay that dude literally got left out for the ride to the hospital whatever haha. In this new episode (#GREATPRETENDER19) where younger Laurent is running away from his issues just like how I am too lol, looks like we are going to find out how the term "confidence man" came about. Seriously, how can I forget there was a Laurent's team before Laurent's team, how foolish of me. *laughs* So, man, this is really quite an episode to talk about after all this while, so let's get to it. Story first because I promise you I have more things to say than what is in this flashback, if you recall, as started by Makoto's dad from previous episode. Story continues where Laurent tried to stab a rich guy but ended up stabbing that dude's girl... which then turned out to be Dorothy, our lady in question, in relation to Laurent. So turns out, she leads a group of  "confidence man", scheming scammers and liars, who steal from the rich. Well, help the poor probably not, but I suppose they will be doing that from time to time lol. Anyways, Laurent was invited to help just like how Makoto was invited to join when Laurent is in charge, and they, uh... continued to scam people lol. And so, Laurent dropped his... whatever he was doing for a living back then lol, to help them out. One after another, one night after another, and they made a lot of money and love at the same time. Hey, can't say Laurent is a lover, but Dorothy sure isn't. Well, as long as you bring her up to the mountains to see some "lights" (aurora borealis be the official term), she'll be with you forever, and as we continue down the path of meeting the Chinese mafia selling kids (ah this is where they started lol) and them trying to buy them back while taking their money, we have to consider many things that will change the path of this story so far. Firstly, Dorothy's status as of now. Just in case no one noticed, she isn't around so let's assume she's... dead? Well, in trouble, since no one dies in this game lol. But yeah, how and why? Did they then, probably in the next episode, lose to the mafia? Probably, considering this is going to be their last heist and they, uh, tried too hard and went over the line? Yeah, that can happen. And seeing that Laurent kind of took a knife for Liu (probably faked but you know), for this arc specifically then, he might be asking to, mark my words, ask for a return in favour. Secondly, Oz' relations with the "confidence man" group. So yes, as Makoto figured out at some point and I second-guessed it last week, yes the father's with the group. Along with Laurent probably for a while, mind you. Not that the timeline here is stated at any point so far, but my guess has changed from this was Oz AFTER the jail term to Oz BEFORE the jail term. If that made sense to you things will become clear to you by now. So yeah, Laurent has already been, sorry Oz, a bad influence on Makoto if they meet. *laughs* Fast forward to today, and you can see how deep Oz is into currently Laurent's team than into those mafia guys, just so you are aware. Finally, Laurent's rationale in this whole arc considering the flashback. Not that he wants to settle down because I swear he does want to at some point, but I think, as much as Dorothy mentions not to do revenge, this arc might turn out to be ironically, if you haven't taken a hint, meant for revenge. If you wonder how I took the hint, tell me where Dorothy is (and don't give me the "in Laurent's heart" bullshit lol) and why this last resort so far to talk to Liu after pretty much Oz and the others dropped down the sea and Makoto got into deep trouble with the mafia, would let Laurent - clearly the big boss as of now - take over the situation and confront probably one of his biggest woes in his history of scamming people. To be frank though? We still don't know what's the true stance of the Chinese mafia, by far. We only know they are big enough to play with the mafia in Japan, and Liu probably still owes Laurent something. That's all we have to work with right now. I suppose there will be a grand entrance of Oz with a solution to resolve this before the arc ends considering he was the strategist, but we need to know now, that this is going to be rough. And as we see the true face of the past and meet the present, this might still be the most twisted arc yet. Man, and they doing a season two? What content they got by then? Haha cya guys next week while I find the new insert song lol not as impressive as Cynthia's imo
Find someone who will hug you like how Laurent hugs Dorothy
These roads are precisely the reason why I liked city building video games as a kid
P.S. Wait, did I hear them say dick? *laughs* Someone tell me that's not true haha it also means the clinking of glass apparently lol me
P.P.S. "If I really tried (to be a comedian) everyone would die (of laughter)" Haha I think we need to test that out right now lol Dorothy can you not be an Elaina

アニメ Majou no Tabitabi
"There is no wall here!" lol Elaina *insert Trump joke here*
Did someone mention the wall?? lol okay no more America stuff please I'm watching Anime haha kid Elaina kawaii!!! *laughs* In this new episode (#MajoTabi07) where I swear if someone on the streets asked me for a knife I better take three steps back lol Elaina no!!! I mean, she can just kill with magic the weapon is not necessary haha. And this week, besides Elaina trying to die lol, we're talking about borders. Welp, dear author, I hope you're ready for a lawsuit haha hey it's all fictional guys you can't sue whatever. Also, welcome to the lamest episode ever in this series haha I'm calling it here first just in case. Firstly, about a wall. I know it's hard to talk about this, but considering Anime like "Attack on Titan" having walls upon walls... you can think of it as those walls instead haha. So, story goes that - I like how this involves witches we already know as they are making grounds - a witch from the Association as I will refer to now (yes it's Saya shut up) (haha) passed by the countries separated by a wall because they couldn't agree on each other. I would argue though, as a form of politics, that if really two factions can't agree it's better to set up borders, really. Look at most of Africa today and you'll get the point. *laughs* So, that witch, who also wrote the book that Elaina read as a kid, gave a story to both sides of the wall and since they won't know of it through each other, they sincerely asked travellers to carve their thoughts about the country on their side as they pass by. Like, really, just praises? What if I wrote this country's bad points? Will I get executed immediately? Ignoring that haha, the one from the Association, in this case, was asked to do something about this wall ie. promote it? Okay, boss, what do you want, a prop plane dropping pamphlets? *laughs* And surprisingly, she did the bad thing by letting anyone carve whatever they want on the wall, and through time, ended up destroying the wall because people could write whatever they like. Or dislike, which is probably more dangerous to do so... Okay, Saya, good job tearing the wall down so that Elaina got to see nothing lmao is this the most stupid follow-up to a story ever. *laughs* It's like when we get space travel in the future and then you discovered that what you see in the planets aren't exactly what it is through satellite images... *conspiracy theories arise* Okay I'm making stupid jokes now but you get the idea. And yes, there wasn't a winner because since the witch in the book Elaina read told both sides the same thing, travellers will just write on the wall on both sides. And then, the lamest story yet most relevant story you have ever heard of if you aren't in the first place: fetishism. *laughs* Uh oh, did I trigger someone? I'm sorry. *laughs* Story goes that there are two villages in this case, separated by a road, who can never agree on each other about the quality of wine they have produced. However, because Capitalism also exists in the past, "That Village" (this name is so stupid haha) to drive up sales that side (let's take sides for now, so this side for "This Village") the guys that side (lol) chose the most enticing of marketing strategies ever: a woman. *laughs* Hey, don't laugh at me, ask yourself when's the last time you bought something because of a woman. *recalls 11.11 sale* (haha that's you I don't buy stuff on Singles'... Day *sob*) Anyways, so clearly there is a winner now, but this side had to live with it until some witch arrived and promised to help out. And guess who is this helpful traveller who is also beautiful and smart and a child prodigy lmao this is already going great. It was a hard call, and I agree with Rosemary that Elaina isn't as... attractive as she is, but hey, we can get the lolicons in I suppose. *laughs* Thank goodness this is not real life or else I can already imagine Elaina stepping on me now haha please do. *laughs* Okay, jokes over, let's talk story alright? Ugh. *laughs* "Fuelled by hatred" Ah yes, this was part of my script lol, Elaina went ahead and agreed to this competition, I guess. Again, assuming both sides are equally good similar to the previous story with the wall, no one is going to win unless they employ different strategies to win. And after a day of hard work, Elaina then realised that she can't be doing the stepping all by herself, not to even say that Rosemary woman who now has not grown legs thicker than her bust size lmao. And because people in this side are dumb, they then now found out that you know, just like idolism, she can't be doing all the hard work herself. Except for Nan-chan, she edited her own videos on YouTube haha you're welcome to go check it out lol. (With the power of Internet you can also mass produce wine-) So, confrontation time, as the two sides then realised how silly this has been to fight for the wrong reasons, and in a sea of bullet-powered grapes... haha Elaina drunk is the best, they learnt to take this as a lesson... and thus the Grape-Throwing Festival is born. Wow, such wholesomeness haha is this how Thailand had that festival? Oh wholesomeness be me talking about Rosemary lmao okay joke's over. All in all, refreshing I must say, for two stories with a similar theme, but as you can guess earlier than Elaina can fly to the wall after reading the story about it as a kid... this is as smooth as it gets. *laughs* I don't know where I was going with that haha but one thing to agree on is how the aesthetic now is the witches we know of now that are influencing the world around them as they continue to carve out (get it?) stories of their own.
[TL:DR; Wait, Elaina did not have a hangover after drinking so much wine? Haha oh yeah she can cure herself of it lol I thought I could see her puke like Uzaki-chan]
The reactions of the girls from "That Village" are too real I can't even
(I like the one kid who also joins the dudes for the boobs lmao)
I'm that dude behind that window looking at Elaina lol
P.S. "This country is as great as our muscles" Okay dudes can you stop following us everywhere we go? Haha
P.P.S. "Our request is for you to do something about this wall" What, you want Saya to write on it or...? lol hey we can also take it down if you want haha *gets Cold War flashbacks*
[Why are there more people listed in the credits for people from "That Village" compared to from "This Village"? WHAT?? *laughs* Please Anime promise me this is the last episode I'll have to make these remarks LITERALLY UNWATCHABLE lol]
I'm in the mood today so here's a GIF of Elaina getting graped- What am I saying haha
If this didn't trigger some fetish in you you need to see a doctor lol

アニメ Tonikaku Kawaii
"If you think (soft serve) is enough to cheer (Tsukasa) up you need to try harder!" Okay then I guess I'll buy just one haha hey THIS is how you get a divorce lol wait they can just share... it... OMG hahahahaha sorry Chitose I have failed as your discipline
Oh, no intro? Hey, that's how confident these producers are now at this series haha don't say nothing. In this new episode where we are promised a good time for at least one night haha (#ToniKawa07) the couple continue their journey to visit Nasa-kun's parents. Yes, Chitose is still MVP this week haha again when you know Koko-chan flares up is entertainment to you you want nothing more lol. Again, you think Tsukasa will give a damn about the small things? She agreed to marry that's all you need to be happy. *giggles* So, story. In a nutshell it's like someone wrote the script to make it bad but it still turned out good is this "Binbougami ga!" or what? *laughs* Ah, now that we have calmed down hopefully like Chitose by the end of this episode, let's talk about it. Firstly, about the issues in marriage. Yes, I did talk about how things will go wrong after marriage and that a couple has to experience before that happens, but you know, these guys had a shotgun everything so... *laughs* Okay, not in that context but you get the idea. And so Chitose here is bent in seeing the drama happen in between them because you know, more exposure, more problems, amirite?? Yeah, so first up, about food found on unfamiliar ground, branded foods vs new stuff. There are people who will do the norm by finding the familiar names when travelling OR (hear me out) trying out new things when arriving on a new place, but hey, they both have their strengths and weaknesses. Trying out familiar stuff makes you boring, but trying out new stuff has a chance of it being real bad as shown in the episode, so yeah, there isn't exactly a win-win for these stuff, I would argue. For me personally, I hardly find any familiar stuff when travelling so I just eat whatever lol I'm already picky in my diet I just choose whatever I can haha. Anyways, instead of flaring up at this though as Chitose did not expect, Tsukasa flared up instead when the husband keeps taking photos of her. Hey, in Nasa-kun's defense... I would buy a better camera for this purpose. And then link it with my mobile data. And then post them immediately to Instagram. *laughs* Okay now that we have angered the wife enough to make Chitose our second wife happy... (lmao what this isn't those stories about concubines?) But as soon as Nasa-kun has realised whatever his mistake was, he immediately apologised and offered to let her take charge in return, buying her favourite food. Again, ice cream would be better you guys can share just one lmao. And thus, Nasa-kun is forgiven- Is this what it feels like to be dating Akarin? I don't know man someone else please tell me haha. Since the couple hasn't been making much progress ie. on the verge of breaking up or getting a divorce lol, we gotta bring the heavyweight in so Chitose came in between them. Insisting that they weren't meant to be together, and asking for answers for their bonding, there did come a point that even Nasa-kun was worried that he needs to convince the people around his life (say, around Tsukasa's life too) that he was married to the cutest girl in the universe lol how hard can that be. Next up, about going places. You know, if you watched enough high school Anime school trips you should have familiarised yourself with Kyoto, the ultimate travel destination. *laughs* And the norm - even though I'm on Tsukasa's side here - is to visit historical artefacts, from shrines to towers to whatever in between. So yes, as Chitose has wanted, Tsukasa went along with the husband so to avoid a divorce lmao turns out Chitose was right. *laughs* And thus, the wife rented a kimono as one could do there FYI, she be cute but the camera wasn't out lol, and... they were once again stopped by Chitose. And in order to prove to the girl such that she would approve of this marriage... I guess we're switching strategies to infidelity this time now lol this is going to happen at some point even without the edited photos lol. And lastly, about love. Yes, this is a bit cheesy, we know this will happen at some point including the last episode of this series probably in a month, but suffice it to say that Professor Nasa here (lol) did come up with more concrete reasons than Tsukasa being questioned by the maids because why not, on their pursuit of true love. On the lighter side, we see Tsukasa just you know, describing what she likes about the husband, and the guy just being... cute. Yeah, no joke. On the other hand, you see meticulous journey planner Nasa-kun taking Chitose out on a date she would dream of having lmao, but then landed on his philosophies of love which I'm not boring you with, but suffice it to say that the most relevant explanation I can agree with him is the chances of fate. It's not because I'm liking all these idols today that made me twitch because all these are fated to be my idols and I'm fated to spend money on them lol (hypothetical example by the way),  but that you know it's here you want to be together the moment you saw them. I don't know about those who have had say, dozens of women in their lives but, I understand the idea of "the only one" appearing in your life, once in a lifetime, especially the first. Shout out to my reinforced middle school memories for this haha someday man. And yes, that marriage is about proving love there forth *gets RikeKoi flashbacks*, not because you have proven. Well mainly because we can't do that forever, so we might as well tie the knot first. I guess that's how you explain Western marriage ideals and how they get divorced faster and more often than Easterners huh haha oops. To end this, yes in case you didn't take a hint because they made such a dumb joke you were rolling on the floor laughing throughout this episode (aka ROFLMFAO), Tsukasa hints that, to Chitose, she has always been... a 16-year-old. Think about it, and cya guys next week for more not truths behind Tsukasa's past because WHO CARES!!! Haha bye
[TL:DR; "I suppose marriage isn't just about the people who get married" Tsukasa you cannot be more right]
In collaboration with Chitose I'm only showing images of Tsukasa when she is mad with the husband haha you're welcome
Well even in fury she's cute so I'm sorry Chitose lol
P.S. Tsukasa running to get the order the moment the beeper goes is me when I saw Toyota Moe's upcoming event selling goods online haha hey why wouldn't you
P.P.S. If you didn't instantly think of camera shutters when you see Tsukasa biting into a lime you haven't fully understood this series yet lmao nice one Nasa-kun
["And if you want cute cafes, Jinbocho has plenty of them!" Hmm Nasa-kun how did you know about that oh yeah the author lol]
Years of Anime experience has led me to know that this image summarises Kyoto perfectly even if I've never been there haha
Trust me, I know of Kinkaku-ji, renting kimonos, those fireworks festival up in the hills I forgot the name and the Towers from various Anime series who have promoted them
(Oh yeah manga museum too lol)

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Okay, about music this week. To be honest? Yeah, I forgot that Mocho had a single until I watched the livestream featuring her on Monday and then I'm like "oh yeah the topic song kinda sucks but I still have to review it" lol that sounds so forced. But for Asakura Momo's new single I would argue that I can still give the topic song despite its... its unusual melody but hey, I could use some consolation after or even during work here, so thanks Mocho. Tomita Miyu's new single, on the other hand, was the one I have initially rejected the heck out of from the music video and then after this week... probably won't get into my list this time around because even like SPYAIR's new single which I was reminded of because I follow them on Twitter, I... don't even know where to start talking about their release editions because on Apple Music the digital version which has a B-side is just music lol, had a physical limited edition for the Anime that had other own songs which were theme songs for the Anime series. Yes, "Haikyuu", that one. I did not give the topic song by the way. *laughs* To top it off, I'll mention it later anyways, but due to listening on a livestream... more like video premier on YouTube, I'm giving the one song from Co Shu Nie which I'll not bother to do special characters just like how I deal with fhana anyways, but yeah, probably won't have to do it anymore because of their occult style, I'll probably be only giving this one Anime theme song. Trust me, I listened to all their music videos before delivering this judgement haha

On news concerning music on Twitter this week I'll try not to overlap with last week's stuff, I listened to the one audio diary of Kayano Ai (in case you didn't know context is she's doing one every day until her 10th anniversary album release around March 2021) where she talks about Anime "Servant x Service" and their theme songs and damn did I miss that series haha yeah in a nutshell it's because of a name haha and also tsundere Ookubo Rumi because I love her for that lol. Moving on, turns out I'm not the only one who remembers Komatsu Mikako's birthday song because literally, it's called "Angel Number" but if you know the lyrics you'll sing it on her day every year haha Mikami Shiori I saw you there, SPYAIR released an oldie of a music video to celebrate the new single so yay I gave that song, Natsukawa Shiina's new single is upcoming January as announced in her new YouTube video but also it's composed by yours truly from UNISON SQUARE GARDEN's bassist (goddamn the hype), I did tune in to THE FIRST TAKE FES featuring - because everyone wouldn't stop talking about it you know how it makes the other 3 artists feel? - YUI in her revival live to sing 2 songs that got the world crazy over her sure whatever, and KANA-BOON's new music video is... give me a minute *listens* (haha) not too bad it might be their best new song this year so yeah, it's going to be out in 2 weeks for an Anime so sure I'll review it then. Hey, there aren't many stuff releasing throughout the last couple of months this year so I'll listen to anything if I have the time haha

So next week, I've been waiting for this for a while so let's hope it'll be good or else I'll just take the topic song and leave, Takigawa Alisa's new EP. Yeah, she hasn't been known well in Klassic Note, so let's hope I can give more of her this time around. So far it's only the single for Anime "DomeKano" (which I Reviewed) and the first album, right? Yeah, she isn't that easy to give anyways imo




Hmm, it would seem like I've skipped forward according to the official Twitter of GREAT PRETENDER since they are still talking about Episode 18. Hmm... I really wonder if I should take a break for a week so that we can align with broadcast and then I realised that I don't really talk about this with any community or even anybody so I guess not haha. Hey, didn't take long for me to realise that I don't like to talk to people, even though people do tell me that I'm capable of doing that. Oh well, just... you have to take my sarcasm and everything if we have to talk haha I have no qualms just like how I type here to be honest. Cya guys next week then, and until next time... uh, it's the end of the year soon, I got my leave approved for the last 2 weeks of the year so we can Klassic Note again (see, this is also personal interest here), so maybe it's time to think about what to give for this year's song awards while enjoying my leave tomorrow!!! WOOOOOOOOOO~!!! *laughs* Okay so if you would excuse me, I would like to enjoy more YouTube videos and sleep late and have late breakfast tomorrow again haha goodbye

P.S. Note to self: Please sleep early like your many doctors have advised you you may not look tired but you actually are don't push yourself <= It's what I wish some girl who likes me will say someday

P.S. *fantasises some girl saying this to me* I'm tired... *laughs*