Sunday 7 December 2014

The Entertainment News Week #49

Four more weeks to- Wait, I think I mentioned that before. Never mind.

Four more weeks to the end of 2014! And three more weeks to the end of Klassic Note for the year too. Hmm…

アニメ
ANIME
Sora no Method (will remember not to miss tonight’s, but forgot Anime two days ago, haha): Okay I see what’s happening. Shione’s not buying into the friendship thing. Too bad for Nonoka, who really just wants them to be together like back then. Seven years back then. Anyways, Shione gets to slap Nonoka again, but she has to take care of Noel now that she left the town and collapsed. Hmm. Hopefully we can get to an understanding soon to Noel’s true existence in this show, because it’s really getting on my nerves already. The lack of the answer. We’re close to the end of the season, you know…
Denki-gai no Honya-san: Love every episode of this show up till now for the overly emotional scenes than comedy, but that is fine. Very unlike Seitokai Yakuindomo as I’ve been told about. Tsumorin and Kameko seem to be the focus here, but the comedy is more towards Hio-tan, huh. I just wonder if it will ever happen that there is a conclusion to the romance things here. But seeing that they skipped all the Valtentine’s scenes for all the co-workers and left Tsumorin crying as a conclusion, I guess not.
KimiUso: Eh… as I thought Kousei performed badly due to his heavy thoughts of his mother, and we are led to a longer story about his history with his mother, and it apparently didn’t take much for him to finally stand up for himself just that one time. Kudos to him for that, but seeing how serious of a scar he got, I can’t help but think the Anime is too heavily focused on that, and I see a lack of development. Last episode sees two piano performances, and this week Kousei’s performance hasn’t even ended yet. I mean, I see more in the next episode preview. Hopefully they don’t drag the show; it’s not even halfway there…

No plans for what new shows to watch next season yet, Koufuku Graffiti seems to be interesting somehow. From many sources it seems dominance is on sequels of existent shows, which is kind of a letdown yet again. Haiz…

漫画
MANGA
BLEACH: Well the old monk is doing something with his brush, and apparently it represents darkness. Who knew that a humble brush could have such an effect? Well at least effort for such creativity is commendable, but we know the Quincy leader is OBVIOUSLY NOT DEAD YET. Yeah, only n00bs will think he is definitely dead.
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san: Well at least things are clarified between Kou and Kotone, and I guess that’s rather important for the group to move on… (Seriously where’s the Anime adaptation? And I’m not talking about the Manga 2.5)

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well this week is one for many as Aqua Timez and SCANDAL come into the equation. Aqua Timez’s single is already on the way, so be sure I’ll be doing a review on it next week. SCANDAL’s new album is pretty impressive for so many of their songs are done by themselves this time round, and I will be taking a couple of songs from the list, for the list. I also got a heads up on the only release I’ll be reviewing (probably) for next week which is yanaginagi’s 2nd album. (I’m still feeling bad for not supporting her performance at my hometown) For now it’s a great album, for I already picked two songs from when I first heard it yesterday. (Really wondering what songs she sang for the live yesterday) Along with those from SCANDAL and a second selection from FLOWER FLOWER’s album I see a hell lot of songs coming my way. And yeah, the number I mentioned on Twitter will not suffice. Really. There’s still Ikimono-gakari, and I cannot just give yanaginagi TWO SONGS. Really.



I guess that’s it for this week then. The year is coming to a close, so please expect a shorter paragraph, especially for Klassic Note as I tidy up stuff for the final results and survey releases, which I do every year. Cya next week then, and I promise, I’m working on APoL. Really. Just playing Train Fever and Godus from time to time though…

[P.S.: As I shift from KitKat to Lollipop, my change of tastes in sweets also accompany a change in showing screenshots on my homescreen. For now. Homescreen widgets better come back soon.

Tomacchan’s stealing the limelight this week. Mina-chan probably next week. Got a sh*tload of pictures from her 2nd album…]