Friday 17 April 2015

The Dream Record #9

After thinking back what I dreamt, I think I have enough for a more detailed story. Let's start.

I... was test-driving a vehicle.

Not just any vehicle. An eight-seater with no door direct to the driver's seat. I'll explain.

THE INTRO
I think I was at an automobile store, and after a guy handed me the keys and some documents (they will prove useful later) I entered the car from the rear door (it seems) and sat down in silence. I then crawled upwards to the seat in front of me in hopes of getting to the driver's seat which, obviously, is in front. Noticing that climbing isn't my speciality, I entered through the middle door. Then got out again and tried the front door because I repeated what I did in the car. I then found out that the drivers seat was close to the windshield window without a door. This time I had to climb into the driver's seat, which, surprisingly, is much more cramped than the other seats in this vehicle.

THE DRIVING [SPOILER FREE!]
Okay, time to get moving. I started and drove the car as one would do, but with great care. Come on, it's not my car (yet), right? So I randomly drove around the estates in my neighbourhood, and then I parked in some random carpark nearby the dealership. I happily walked out the vehicle to notice "this is not a game, it's reality" (obviously it's not) and I have yo return this car back lest I face charges from the dealer. (I don't think this is influenced by that car dealer in GTA V?) So I quickly entered the car (I suppose the stupid way because there isn't a door for the driver-) and started the engine. I then thought of how to go back, and I have no idea to. I didn't ask for a contact number, and just now I was just randomly driving without notice of the route I took. "Good thing I had a phone."

THE RETURN
I took my phone which was placed on one of the front slots in the car a while ago and tracked the dealership. "Dammit, I don't know the location or name of it!" So I started to think of ways to locate the dealership, like typing "dealership" and search for nearby ones, but due to my lack of knowledge of the area I didn't come up with significant results, though I rounded it up to several candidates. I flustered upon the situation upon me as the time ticks which also signals the closure of the dealership for the day (assumption) and started to look around the vehicle- Wait! I got some documents with me, yes? Oh man what a saviour! So I took the document placed on the passenger seat and read through the few pages of it to find the address. After some time and reading more government address on the paper instead, I located the address which looks familiar to one of the locations on the map from my phone. I typed the dealership name haphazardly (probably more worried than lazy) and pinpointed the location. Phew! Let's go.

I think that is all I recall. Hopefully it's some happy ending where I DID return the vehicle and leave there a man without crime up my... back. *laughs*

Don't ask for references, because this one doesn't have any. Really, I did not carpool with anyone recently and not used the map on my phone in anyway too. I guess there's such dreams too, huh.

[P.S.: If you think I'm working on APoL before my exams you're not hallucinating. I probably would. I just hope I wouldn't. Bad timing, isn't it?]