Sunday 19 April 2015

The Entertainment News 2015 Edition Week #16

I wished Microsoft would take their new Windows operating system more seriously. They had so many good software just within a decade, you know…

In other news, I’m a week away from exams. Yes. And I’m still doing this. Oh well, might as well.

アニメ
ANIME
Punch Line: Another episode of… not panties apparently, but more on the secrets of the tenants, which bring a lot of surprises as well as cliffhangers. Comedy is strong and good as usual (the cheering dance is funny) (and I didn’t expect three of the cast to sing it) and we get to know more about Ito-chan (starring Mina-chan), and her reasons to stay as a gamer and out of her father CEO’s sight. I think I like the developments in the story, so I’m willing to give the fetish the overlook. Also, I think I can give a theme song (or two), so… I’ll watch this. After watching next episode. (haha trollolol) I’m still worried about the storyline, though I know it cannot be as bad as Glasslip. (oops)
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: This episode brings a new PE teacher to replace the professional Karasuma-sensei, and he faces some competition, and also reality. Using fear to dominate the students like one would teach in the military does not work on Class 3-E, so he’s screwed (by the Principal). On the other hand, Karasuma does have his respect for students as assassins, so I’m giving him the salute for that. Koro-sensei is… totally useless in this episode. LOL
Plastic Memories: Tsukasa apparently gets to stay with Isla, her Giftia partner, which brings jealousy all over the cast (“Operation Lucky Pervert”, yes?), but also reveals more about her closed personality, the robot. That she actually doesn’t want to have further social interactions, if any, and when not necessary. That is why this may be the cause, for her knowing her time is up and that she doesn’t want to “create memories” with others in the know that it’ll end for her anyway. But that is wrong Isla-chan; people love that memory, even if it will disappear.
I think I’m done with this show now. Haha jkjk. Which also means I’m okay with how the ending will (prospectively) look like, and I’m watching it. And I think I can give the opening theme song. Not so much for the other theme song though. I shall see about it.

漫画
MANGA
No BLEACH. Hmm…
Amari Mawari: Amari-chan gets to try out a bra. Yeah, you know what’ll happen when a flat-chested girl gets to try out lingerie of girls who have bigger chests in elementary school than her in her current age. Yeah, sad reality, Amari. Your chest size is not even searchable in the battery size category. Not even AAAA. lol
Kuroshitsuji: Wolf… is such a being to pity. Well he’ll serve as a guardian for the Green Witch, who now is definitely free of German control, but definitely a trump card for Ciel who is the culprit for taking her away. Ciel has nothing to worry about though, for his butler is more of a worry than Wolf is. Now I’m interested to see what happens after he has been operated by his master on a train. Wish him the best of health. Without rest in a hospital. Oh well.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well this week is a week for… only ClariS best album, so there isn’t much anyway. I can’t manage to give another song for the best album to be on my shelf (because they aren’t?) (oops) so I gave up. Kana-chan’s album also came by early for next week, and upon first review… It’s not looking good.
For next week I’ll be waiting on cinema staff’s album and… well that’s about it. Reviews have been going slow recently, just… don’t ask me why.

I guess that’s it. The computer is behaving weird recently after a day of me playing GTA V (I stopped for the exams for now) and also I have to start revising stuff, so… haiz. It’s the time of the year again. Cya guys next time, and until next time… probably I’m done with at least one paper. Hopefully.
I’m not sad. Just very, very depressed.
[P.S.: More chirakoshi! And some Mina-chan special gift from her latest single. I still enjoyed the single till now.



Man more people are getting photobooks this year I feel like buying them all. If only they had digital copies… then piracy will be a b*tch. Yeah. I know. I’ll get those books someday.]
[P.P.S.: Couldn’t help it because watching Tomacchan’s album PV and Making MV (really it’s like a music video) is such a joy.

Itadakimasu! (Sure I’ll take some glued popcorn) LOL]